Zoners: Cowboys and Romo SU$K!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
This is Our Year;2680233 said:
No matter how bleak it may seem always remember to believe my user name and you'll be alright? Hey, next year just might be our year!!

LOL.....your user name has been my motto for approx 14 yrs in a row.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
Don't worry Crazy everything is going to be great. the black clouds have left Valley Ranch;)

seniorette

Reaction score
Good Morning: It seems you have been offered every kind of help but mine, so I will throw in my kind of help.
Get a cup of coffee and settle back for an hour at the

http://www.wufflescomfortzone.com/

it even has a nice encouraging page on the Cowboys.
You will see that I am a big Tony Romo fan.
And the "Vanities page is all about discouragement.
I personnelly am looking forward to the up coming year and seeing many possibilities.
God Bless you and I hope you have a good day.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
LeonDixson;2680262 said:
If you want to be more optimistic (I can't believe I'm saying that to CC:eek:) then consider this. Romo, Witten, Flozell and Felix Jones should be 100% healthy this year. Romo, Witten and Flozell were hurting all year long, and as you know Jones went on IR. Newman was injured again too.

Scandrick and Jenkins got valuable experience last year and looked good doing it. They should be even better this year. Tashard Choice proved that he can carry the load to give MBIII enough rest to be our 4th quarter closer again.

We play the AFC west this year which should result in at least 3 wins.

Edit: hopefully we'll also have McBriar back fully healthy and we have a new special teams coach. That and the the fact that Wade will be the DC from the beginning of the year this year.

I was as bummed as anyone about last season, but there were a lot of injuries and other circumstances that hopefully we won't have this year.

Yes, we do have some great young talent in place.......and ROMO will be 100 percent in charge this year.......all should be focused......on the prize

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
seniorette;2680403 said:
Good Morning: It seems you have been offered every kind of help but mine, so I will throw in my kind of help.
Get a cup of coffee and settle back for an hour at the

http://www.wufflescomfortzone.com/

it even has a nice encouraging page on the Cowboys.
You will see that I am a big Tony Romo fan.
And the "Vanities page is all about discouragement.
I personnelly am looking forward to the up coming year and seeing many possibilities.
God Bless you and I hope you have a good day.

Great advice....and thanks for the link.

Go Cowboys!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Romo2Roy4six;2680402 said:
Don't worry Crazy everything is going to be great. the black clouds have left Valley Ranch;)

Yes, with T.O. rings around them ;-)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2680275 said:
Meatloaf.

What was Roy Williams 40-yard dash time?

4.37-4.43

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_Roy_Williams_40-yard_dash_time&alreadyAsked=1

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/2004/draft/players/47075.html

Terrel owens 40 yard dash time

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_was_Terrell_Owens_40-yard_dash_time

There ya have it, just as fast. Only .01 difference....

Speed aside, RW11 is closer to the likes of Michael Irvin than TO ever was.

OK.....I give you credit for finding something "close", however, I know you have heard the term "football speed with shoulder pads on".

Let me ask you......which player goes accross your TV screen the quickest?

I have a 60 inch TV (thought I better add that for some of you) and T.O. just ran accross it in .5 sec and it is now RW11 turn to run......oops.....1.5 sec.....there you have it.......sorry. :)

tunahelper

Reaction score
You should wear a cowboys two faced mask. One half smiling and the other frowning.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2680342 said:
We have just as much talent as anybody in the NFC, so it is really wide open.

No reason to think we cant be a contender this year.

Which is the same as the past two seasons--right?

We must take action this year and be a TEAM first and put EGOs to the side!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
tunahelper;2680410 said:
You should wear a cowboys two faced mask. One half smiling and the other frowning.

Lately--I would agree with you 100 percent.......it is tough being a Cowboys fan right now.....but, you still LOVE them regardless!

Go Cowboys!

SkinsFan28

Reaction score
I expect you guys will have a top 5 Defense this year. Wade may not be a HC of merit, but he can kick the stuffings out of any other teams offense. You did a good job lightening up some older players; not a fan of Canty, and you should have a draft which provides lots of depth at key positions. Your offense, if it relies on the run more and less vertical passing (not none, just less) will give the non-division opponents he**. The division is of course gonna be tough, but he**, but that is what makes the NFC East the best division to be a fan in.

I hate you guys with a passion, but I respect your tradition, and think your franchise will see a playoff win this year. :ralph:

Of course I always long for a NFC Championship game where we stomp ya to the dirt so I continue to dream ...

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Just woke up. Wow. This thread is still going strong, huh? So did you guys talk our drunken, crazy friend off of the ledge or what? He sounds like he calmed down a bit.
Relax, Crazy. We are still one of the more talented teams in football and we have fewer jerks/distractions. I think (assuming we shore up this secondary a bit) that this will be a very good team this year. The "fat cat" mentality of this team should be gone and I doubt they take anything for granted any longer.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SkinsFan28;2680416 said:
I expect you guys will have a top 5 Defense this year. Wade may not be a HC of merit, but he can kick the stuffings out of any other teams offense. You did a good job lightening up some older players; not a fan of Canty, and you should have a draft which provides lots of depth at key positions. Your offense, if it relies on the run more and less vertical passing (not none, just less) will give the non-division opponents he**. The division is of course gonna be tough, but he**, but that is what makes the NFC East the best division to be a fan in.

I hate you guys with a passion, but I respect your tradition, and think your franchise will see a playoff win this year. :ralph:

Of course I always long for a NFC Championship game where we stomp ya to the dirt so I continue to dream ...

Hey, I understand exactly what you mean about the hate and respect comments above.....as I feel the same about the DEADSKINS!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BIGDen;2680418 said:
Just woke up. Wow. This thread is still going strong, huh? So did you guys talk our drunken, crazy friend off of the ledge or what? He sounds like he calmed down a bit.
Relax, Crazy. We are still one of the more talented teams in football and we have fewer jerks/distractions. I think (assuming we shore up this secondary a bit) that this will be a very good team this year. The "fat cat" mentality of this team should be gone and I doubt they take anything for granted any longer.

That is the big disappointing parts......most talented.....yes we are.....now, if we can learn what is meant by the word TEAM!

Seems US FANS know what it takes to win......HEART, LOVE, and PASSION!

Go Cowboys!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Felix Jones is the reason to be optimistic this year. He is going to be THE MAN!!!

You can also switch to MD 20/20 or rubbing alocohol. Easier on the wallet so you can still follow the Cowboys with ferver win or lose!

Dallas Nation, where boozing and disappointment go hand in hand since 1996!

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
If there is one thing I've learned about football, you never know - a lot can change during the course of a season.

Parity.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2680392 said:
There is a LOT of koolaid, unrealistic, homerism in this thread...

This collection of players needs to earn the homerism and koolaid drinkers. They have underachieved like no other in team history, and they must prove that they are not chumps like they were last season.

Hey, it's the offseason and this is the zone. Pretty much to be expected.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dallas cut loose problem children and are ready to move on. Many people from Troy Aikman to Jimmy Johnson have been saying this should be done and now has been. This team still has talent and that is not koolaid that is reality.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Hell%20frozen.jpg