Zoners: I say this player is DONE in Big D

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
zrinkill;2069878 said:
They did the same thing with Petitti and Quincy ...... right before they cut them.

But you are probably right about Stanback.
But that was all Parcells, who was more into "let me say misleading things, so no one knows what I am doing" things.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Rampage;2069968 said:
getting tackled by the kicker is like a pitcher giving up a homerun to another pitcher in baseball.
Sorry. If you get to the kicker, you usually have enough energy to MAYBE try to juke him, they are pretty tired from making all the other guys miss usually. Now, its disappointing to see a player get tackled by the kicker but dont forget if you are getting tackled by the kicker, that pretty much means we are starting in the other teams side of the field.

darrendaye

Reaction score
New poster here. Have to say I agree with the OP. Cowboys drafted 3 players who return kicks and have Stanback held over from last year. If anything, Amendola's punt return experience makes him a prized commodity if all things are fairly even.

Hey, if he makes a jump, Miles has as good a chance to make it as anyone. But, if he comes in and the staff doesn't trust him yet, they have other developmental projects now who should be given a chance. Two years is an eternity to wait in the NFL.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
darrendaye;2070281 said:
New poster here. Have to say I agree with the OP. Cowboys drafted 3 players who return kicks and have Stanback held over from last year. If anything, Amendola's punt return experience makes him a prized commodity if all things are fairly even.

Hey, if he makes a jump, Miles has as good a chance to make it as anyone. But, if he comes in and the staff doesn't trust him yet, they have other developmental projects now who should be given a chance. Two years is an eternity to wait in the NFL.
:welcome: to the board!!!!!!!!

darrendaye

Reaction score
Thanks, I love the Cowboys and I love engaging in sports discussions. Seems like this board offers much in the way of both.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
burmafrd;2070079 said:
Fuzzy, you are getting close to Kartr territory.

:rolleyes:

Well youve been going on edunce territory for months so lets just call it even eh?