Zoners: Most of you will not like this...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
PACMAN is a more talented CB then TNew

Remember, you read it here first and by the Thanksgiving day game EVERYONE will be in love with PACMAN's talents. :cool:

jaybird

Reaction score
NFL network said he was flat out the CB in football. Just not much of a man. Can he be trusted to grow up?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
And Tony is the best QB in Cowboy history. Source? You.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2103789 said:
PACMAN is a more talented CB then TNew

Remember, you read it here first and by the Thanksgiving day game EVERYONE will be in love with PACMAN's talents. :cool:

T-new is pretty dang good...so if Pacman is better...why would I be mad? I would love it! Means we have the best DB's on the field in the NFL.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I think it will look like that to many because he will certainly make more plays. he has better ball skills.

At the end of the day though when you break down the numbers i think you will find TNew gives up less yards ata better average and completion percentage.

Xy_Oldone

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2103822 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgun
And Tony is the best QB in Cowboy history. Source? You.

Your close

1. Brady
2. Peyton
3. Moxie :cool:

When did Brady and Peyton play for the cowboys? Missed that. lol

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Great.

How long until there is a Terence Newman Myth Thread?

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who's better. They are both on the same team.

We will require the skills of both of them this year. The CB position has gone from a weakness to possibly our strongest position. Who is #1 or #2 is really quite irrelevant.

We need them both to play and play well.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Right now I'd say lets just hope Pacman can be #3 or #4 sometime this season. A years layoff can do a lot of things to a person.

Lets just hold off on saying Pacman is going to be a top three CB in the NFL for a few weeks at least.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The better question is Pac come in and supplant Henry as the #2? That's what I want to know.

utrunner07

Reaction score
yeah, and Anthony Spencer is better than Greg Elllll..iiiissss.... oh......yeah.