Zuerlein not the answer

blueblood70

Reaction score
SMH so Hard i cant write.:facepalm:

you watch KC last night Kicker was hero stud the game before missed xp and fgs last night his team overcame it.. titans kicker game 1 ..look stop the madness they arent lettings him go this early.. what exactly has he done other then one missed xp and a 53 yard fg?

forbath was nice but didnt he have issues kicking Tbs? had some balls go out of bounds on kicks.. noones perfect..

we have far more issues then the kickers..

have we left anyone out that supposed to be cut or fired the first 4 weeks?

this place is SAD

John813

Reaction score
You think. He was anointed the placekicker after a lousy year in 2019. Forbath was perfect after he took over. The special team's coach should be fired. Our special teams are worse this year...

Well, they hired his former ST coach, and then gave him a multi-year deal with guarantees.

I missed the blocked XP. Was it a low driving kick or just a good block?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Special teams coaches don't matter and kickers all miss. The idea that teams can win with special teams is purely based on luck.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
The list of people who needs to be fired should have us fielding a full practice squad on Sundays by week 6!

lukin2006

Reaction score
Well, they hired his former ST coach, and then gave him a multi-year deal with guarantees.

I missed the blocked XP. Was it a low driving kick or just a good block?

I think the blocked kick was just poor special teams all around...

That's the problem with this team. They gave him a contract based on what? Meanwhile, the kicker who finished last season was perfect...

This team's FO is just a complete joke. We have entered the Browns, Jets, and Lions territory...not a place we want to be...

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
The guy just makes a miracle onside kick to keep the team from being 0-3.

Wow.

And kicked the game winner. Anything outside of perfection by any player starts emotionally reactionary spasms by our fans. I guess that’s why they are “fan-atics” though lol

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I think the blocked kick was just poor special teams all around...

That's the problem with this team. They gave him a contract based on what? Meanwhile, the kicker who finished last season was perfect...

This team's FO is just a complete joke. We have entered the Browns, Jets, and Lions territory...not a place we want to be...

No we haven’t. By any measurement, our front office has been much better than the Jets, Browns, and Lions over the last decade. The Browns might have better team this year though...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He missed a PAT no excuse the 2nd one was blocked by outside rusher I will not put that on the kicker. I'm sorry but it just seems if a guy has a poor outing or has a mistake the knee jerk reaction is to cut him and find someone else. My god if you did that anytime a player made a mistake you could not field a team of 53. Stop knee jerk reaction to every damn thing.

jrumann59

Reaction score
people complained the old XP was automatic and now complain the current is not automatic. :confused:

glimmerman

Reaction score
The extra point didn’t cost us the game. Not saying he won’t. Actually he missed a FG in the seahags game and we lost by how many points..

Is Forbath around..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Special teams coaches don't matter and kickers all miss. The idea that teams can win with special teams is purely based on luck.
seriously hes made all 5 FGs under 50 , 5/6 Xp and has good KOs and that awesome OSK

seriously these fans will try and find anything to cut a player and blame everything..

still tryig to figure out why the leg needs to go. one missed 53yd Fg and one missed XP that was blocked not missed technically..

blueblood70

Reaction score
The extra point didn’t cost us the game. Not saying he won’t. Actually he missed a FG in the seahags game and we lost by how many points..

Is Forbath around..
no he didnt which FG did he miss? only one on season was the 53yarder wasn't it in game 1? so 5/6 on season ..

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
seriously hes made all 5 FGs under 50 , 5/6 Xp and has good KOs and that awesome OSK

seriously these fans will try and find anything to cut a player and blame everything..

still tryig to figure out why the leg needs to go. one missed 53yd Fg and one missed XP that was blocked not missed technically..
He missed an XP before the one that was blocked...

starfan1

Reaction score
week 2 hes a hero week 3 needs to go isnt the answer. Such is our what have you done for me lately fandom.