Zuerlein not the answer

InTheZone

Reaction score
How is the ST’s worse? The kicker last year missed like 8 FG’s.......We never returned any punts.....and never thought about bringing a kick out. Bones is just being aggressive now.
why do people forget we brought in a guy that was perfect?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
the point is this OP was stupid for starting the post with words Zurliens not the answer and hes missed one FG over 53 and an xp blocked and one bounced off an upright wow hes so horrible lmao..see facts emotional outbursts have hit an all time high..

our starting QB threw 2 INTs and FUMble Pollard withthe Muff, stupid penalties DB that can cover and YET Zurlien made the list? lmao

Exactly! I'm one of the biggest advocates on here for a better kicker. I was posting threads and posts all last year asking for a Japanese kicker. I'd still be happy if that's the case. However, I will defend Z for the kicks on Sunday. Especially to those who underestimate the difficulty of being a kicker. I'll defend Dak also for his second INT and the fumble btw. I don't think either of those were his fault. But I digress that for a different thread. My point is that Z's second XP isn't his fault, and I'm not ready to ditch Z yet. Especially from that onside kick. Trust me, once I get to that level, my Japanese kicker posts will be back. Until then, I'm happy to ride with Z.

blueblood70

Reaction score
the
NFL.com doesn't even track extra points for individual players lol. It tracks by team, and the Cowboys have two misses.
https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats/special-teams/scoring/2020/reg/all

The block wasn't his fault. The miss was.
point
NFL.com doesn't even track extra points for individual players lol. It tracks by team, and the Cowboys have two misses.
https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats/special-teams/scoring/2020/reg/all

The block wasn't his fault. The miss was.
is this threads beyond stupid GZ had some nothing to have his job on the line at all.. this is NOT a Maher situation..we have far more issues with our super star players to even start a post on our kicker

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
the

point

is this threads beyond stupid GZ had some nothing to have his job on the line at all.. this is NOT a Maher situation..we have far more issues with our super star players to even start a post on our kicker
I mean fine I don't think he should be cut either. But he's been bad lol

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
4 teams were 100% on extra points last season including the Cowboys and Rams. Majority of the teams missed 1 or 2 last season. Hopefully that was our 2 for the season.
Yea, I wouldn't anticipate them missing 15 XPs lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
I mean fine I don't think he should be cut either. But he's been bad lol
bad hes 5/6 one miss from 50 hardly bad..smh sad fans here cant see the forest through the trees..
Maher was bad but hey he made all of his XPs lol

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, it's too late to retrieve Kai Forbath at this time -- he's kicking for the Patriots, now. o_O

We'd probably be well advised to stick with him, until such time as he proves he sucks! :oops:

Most kickers go through periods of time when their kicking ventures through dry spells! ;)

Last edited: