I like that a lot.

1st Treadwell after a trade down netting us a 2nd
2nd. Jayron Kearse
2nd. Kendall Fuller
3rd Vernon Butler
4th Alex Collins
4th comp Eric Striker

That would have me sooooooo excited.

The secondary would be tremendous, Treadwell and Dez would scare the crap out of opposing defenses, Collins would make a terrific one two punch with Mcfadden, Vernon Butler the type of DT I have coveted so looooong. Striker strikes fear into the oppositions hearts.

Then draft some big ugglies for backup duties with the later picks.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Elliot he had better be the first pick, on offense and Defense - a SS. CB /DT maybe a LB because of the unsurety of Lee and McClain(even though I believe McClain will be here for all of the offseason stuff this time and he will be ready next season.

We can go WR and QB, Hogan, Goff, I will take a chance on a good QB that has been playing in a NFL type offense in college, Ben Hogan from Stanford I say should be who we have targeted on our board he is a winning QB that has been playing in an NFL style offense, he has maneuverability in the pocket and he can run when needed, intelligent and has an arm, he would be good to sit for 2/3 behind Romo and Moore and ready to go when his time come.

Stay away from Paxton Lynch he will be a bust as a starter and may not last as a backup in the NFL

KB1122

Reaction score
McFadden is on a 1400-1500 yard pace over the last 10 games as a starter. I just don't see the need for the running back atm.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Agree unless we go QB in the first then we need to be looking for Booker in the second.

My issues with Booker is that he's only a year younger than Lamar Miller - he'll be 24 opening day of 2016 and he's doesn't seem to have as much speed as Collins (even Henry seems as fast as him). Oh, and he's coming off of a knee injury to boot.

Manster68

Reaction score
I am looking for opinions on which player on each side of the ball would make the most impact in this draft.

Mine
Offense - Treadwell

Tempting to go with Elliott but I think the difference between Treadwell and Williams and Elliott and McFadden is larger.

Defense - A'Shawn Robinson

This one was tougher because there are several positions that need to be impacted. LB, CB, SS but ultimately I went with the DT. I just think he would help the LB's and Crawford and make the D-line a complete unit which would also impact the secondary. He improves each level of the defense.

Your opinion?

No argument here counselor!

Manster68

Reaction score
Folks,

If you really like A'Shaun Robinson, then grab him in the 1st, then you can either grab the Southern Miss WR Michael Thomas in the 2nd round - OR you can trade down 10-12 spots and grab Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas. A trade down would give you another pick later of course.

btcutter

Reaction score
I am looking for opinions on which player on each side of the ball would make the most impact in this draft.

Mine
Offense - Treadwell

Tempting to go with Elliott but I think the difference between Treadwell and Williams and Elliott and McFadden is larger.

Defense - A'Shawn Robinson

This one was tougher because there are several positions that need to be impacted. LB, CB, SS but ultimately I went with the DT. I just think he would help the LB's and Crawford and make the D-line a complete unit which would also impact the secondary. He improves each level of the defense.

Your opinion?

You mean in Dallas??

If Dallas then WR won't make as much a impact as a star RB such as Elliott or Henry because they have to share balls with Bryant and Witten.

Defense....I agree with DT.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
If WR is the target in first round then trade down and pick up the best playmaking receiver in draft and best complement to Dez, Baylor's Corey Coleman.