Video: 105.3: The Cowboys' Refusal To Go All-In Leads To An Epic Broaddus Rant

Mr_437

Reaction score
Listening to Bryan, I was just thinking The Old Man built massive wealth with determination, charisma, and nuts...hands his life's work over to a sliver spoon Son whose only goal is to not fumble the family fortune, so he's ultra conservative and thrifty.

Somebody in that Organization get these Cheerleaders some real money they can live off of, 20K in this economy is borderline poverty.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Stephen is the problem!! Definitely one of them, maybe the main one.
Exactly, Stephen only will sign players if low price, to keep cowboys in the black, Stephen Jones gets a percentage of money after year is over, HEAT NEEDS TO BE PUT ON STEPHEN JONES BY THE MEDIA AND FANS. CASE IN POINT Stephen Jones almost came to blows with Jerry over signing deion sanders, T O, ever since the TO signing have done it the Stephen Jones way, we like to do it our way

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Exactly, Stephen only will sign players if low price, to keep cowboys in the black, Stephen Jones gets a percentage of money after year is over, HEAT NEEDS TO BE PUT ON STEPHEN JONES BY THE MEDIA AND FANS. CASE IN POINT Stephen Jones almost came to blows with Jerry over signing deion sanders, T O, ever since the TO signing have done it the Stephen Jones way, we like to do it our way
That's fine but why isn't Jerry getting on him hell go behind his back and make a move

MC8828

Reaction score
I hate Stephen Jones. Hes a reason to not be a Cowboys fan.

Ive never been closer to jumping ship, but the Texans have everything the Cowboys lack…..

J_Allen

Reaction score
That’s new to me too, I didn’t know they make so little.

When I was stationed in Korea, the DCC came for a visit during Thanksgiving! Giving up their holiday to be with us! And they were so nice, taking time to chat, sign numerous autographs, selfies, etc.

Then recently I heard about their weight and waist size measurements. Wow. I don’t know how they do it, the why is the glory I guess.
Well that was very nice of them and they definitely do it as a status symbol but they need to make more money. At least four times that.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
The way they've been hitting the bargain bin, you would think they'd be in the best cap shape ever??? It's a mess...
Dak hasn't been the bargain bin for a while.
And Parsons and Ceedee won't be soon.

Schulz. Gallup. Pollard. Cooks. Steele.
7 figure players not giving 7 figure production.
Gilmore was about worth what he was paid.

But the talk about personnel decisions being so great. Dunno know about that. Does that look like a great bunch of decisions?

Mazi and Schoonmaker look like great decisions? 1 and 2 of last year's draft.

Right now we've got a lot of dead money overhang, and soon we'll have to kick in a ton more money just to keep what we have. So many people like to talk big about selling out for Win Now.

I don't see a team that just needs a push to get over the top.
Instead of selling out to Win Now,

I'd probably rather Sell Now so we can afford to keep Ceedee, Parsons, and Tyler, and have some draft capital to get some more young talent to go with them.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I’m at the end.

I’ll tune in again when, and if, they make a nfccg.
I regret ever telling anyone at work that I'm a die-hard Cowboys fan. How embarrassing. Well, I used to be. I'm like you, I'm not wasting any more of my Sundays watching this team. If I do, I'll be rooting for losses.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I've been saying this for 3 years, Stephen Jones is the problem

J_Allen

Reaction score
It's part of the reason we get gutted a few games per season. We don't play assignment sound football. They end up going all out for the qb while the rb zooms right by.
They simply don't play as a unit. We haven't played like one since the 1996 season. That defense was actually good. Who would have thought if you keep losing weapons on offense then your offense wouldn't be as good.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The team lost. Quit crying over a game. Get over it. Move on.

The front office put together a good team capable of winning it all. The players failed from top to bottom. The other team wanted the W more. The other team prepared better, practiced more, and gave more effort.

The players stunk it up, starting with Dak. He stunk.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Dak hasn't been the bargain bin for a while.
And Parsons and Ceedee won't be soon.

Schulz. Gallup. Pollard. Cooks. Steele.
7 figure players not giving 7 figure production.
Gilmore was about worth what he was paid.

But the talk about personnel decisions being so great. Dunno know about that. Does that look like a great bunch of decisions?

Mazi and Schoonmaker look like great decisions? 1 and 2 of last year's draft.

Right now we've got a lot of dead money overhang, and soon we'll have to kick in a ton more money just to keep what we have. So many people like to talk big about selling out for Win Now.

I don't see a team that just needs a push to get over the top.
Instead of selling out to Win Now,

I'd probably rather Sell Now so we can afford to keep Ceedee, Parsons, and Tyler, and have some draft capital to get some more young talent to go with them.
Mazi was a good pick but remember what Stephen Jones said once we like our style of smaller defensive tackle, we.dont believe in big nose tackles, remember when amari.was traded for a ,5th, money issue but later eagles top wr traded for a number one, best I remember another top wr traded to a number one, stephen jones couldn't make a trade out of a brown paper.bag, he got fleeced by Ezekiel elliot for more money, he got fleeced by the raiders for amari cooper, he got fleeced by gallup and his agent for money, he got fleeced by dak and his agent for more money, case in point, dak got 59 million, , super qb for chiefs who won championship games and super bowls. STEPHEN JONES IS THE PROBLEM

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Mazi was a good pick but remember what Stephen Jones said once we like our style of smaller defensive tackle, we.dont believe in big nose tackles, remember when amari.was traded for a ,5th, money issue but later eagles top wr traded for a number one, best I remember another top wr traded to a number one, stephen jones couldn't make a trade out of a brown paper.bag, he got fleeced by Ezekiel elliot for more money, he got fleeced by the raiders for amari cooper, he got fleeced by gallup and his agent for money, he got fleeced by dak and his agent for more money, case in point, dak got 59 million, , super qb for chiefs who won championship games and super bowls. STEPHEN JONES IS THE PROBLEM
Chiefs top QB got 57 million

Sydla

Reaction score
Prepare yourself for more disappointment.

They ain’t gonna do squat in FA this year either.