2012-2013 European soccer thread.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
Fair play to the old lady. 3 nil was hard on us but juve were clinical. Quality team

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
daschoo;4909742 said:
Bring on the Juve!
Hard draw but at least we avoided Munchen and Dortmund. We'll be underdogs but Juve won't fancy coming to Glasgow.

I love the team Dortmund currently has. One of my favorite teams to watch in the world.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Wish I could watch today's big match...Man U vs. Real Madrid I think I saw...

joseephuss

Reaction score
As of halftime in these games, he only needs Barcelona to score 2 goals in the 2nd half and the other game to remain tied at 1-1 to win his parlay.

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013/2/20/4009444/champions-league-1-million-pound-bet

Man stands to win £1m from 1p bet on tonight's Champions League results

We've seen some spectacular bets on the Champions League before, but this one blows them all out of the water.

Yep, that's bookmaker Coral confirming that one of their customers is set to win a million pounds from a stake of just one penny. And what's more, both of tonight's results he needs to come in - AC Milan 0-2 Barcelona and Galatasaray 1-1 Schalke - both look pretty likely.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
joseephuss;5005038 said:
As of halftime in these games, he only needs Barcelona to score 2 goals in the 2nd half and the other game to remain tied at 1-1 to win his parlay.

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2013/2/20/4009444/champions-league-1-million-pound-bet

We've seen some spectacular bets on the Champions League before, but this one blows them all out of the water.

Yep, that's bookmaker Coral confirming that one of their customers is set to win a million pounds from a stake of just one penny. And what's more, both of tonight's results he needs to come in - AC Milan 0-2 Barcelona and Galatasaray 1-1 Schalke - both look pretty likely.

That's cheered me up with my bets not coming in tonight! Plus I at least had Burak Yilmaz as first scorer in the Galatasaray game so made a small profit.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
joseephuss;5005038 said:

oops!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Is there any way for someone to get HD streaming of a league like the Serie A?

Like an NBA league pass type of thing?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CATCH17;5005363 said:
Is there any way for someone to get HD streaming of a league like the Serie A?

Like an NBA league pass type of thing?

Beinsport holds the streaming rights for the US for Serie A. I don't think they have done anything with them though.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Ploy of the Rovers
Burnley fan applies for Blackburn job..and is shortlisted

“I wasn’t expecting to get shortlisted but Blackburn’s owners are known for their barmy decisions.” James’s CV said he was qualified for the job because he once coached a Sunday league side — and is an avid fan of the Football Manager computer game.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...burn-joband-is-shortlisted.html#ixzz2OezaQZAE