2012 NBA Finals Thread

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4593685 said:
Why is Skip Bayless commentating with Stephen A. Smith? He is a morning tv personality and not a real sports commentator.

My hatred for him grows more and more as I get older. It can't be healthy.

Oh and GO HEAT!

Of course you hate Skip because he's a Heat fan. Yeah he says some dumb things like saying KD is gonna be better than Kobe and potentially MJ, but he's usually on point when it comes to Tony and LeBron.

RamziD

Reaction score
Yeah, the thing about this team is they're never out of it.

Howard would never go to OKC. Ibaka's no Dwight Howard, obviously, but I like him. I like the team - they've obviously found the right pieces to win. Westbrook is just so darn frustrating. I want to hate him and find a reason to trade him for all the stupid things he does, but then he goes and makes amazing plays and ignites comebacks. I guess you just have to take the bad with the good with him.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4593749 said:
Of course you hate Skip because he's a Heat fan. Yeah he says some dumb things like saying KD is gonna be better than Kobe and potentially MJ, but he's usually on point when it comes to Tony and LeBron.

Lol actually I'm not a heat fan. I'm just rooting for them because I like Lebron and don't think he deserves all of the hate. I really don't even watch basketball that much. I'm a Cowboys fan and that's it.

MC KAos

Reaction score
So in the spurs series, ibaka gets away with goaltending nba street style! But against the heat, he clears after a Durant block when the ball is below the rim and it's goaltending? God I hate the NBA

Reaction score
Well that was quick. Lead back up to 17. Miami has several good shooters on their roster. Chalmers, Battier, Miller, Jones, etc. leave them open and they will make you pay the price.

jimmy40

Reaction score
note to Westbrook: Feel free to quit sucking *** anytime now.

MC KAos

Reaction score
I won't believe the thunder are out of any game unless there is no time left in the clock

dez_for_prez

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4593746 said:
OKC desperately needs a low post player. They should trade Westbrook for Drew or Dwight. KD + Harden + Dwight or Drew = DYNASTY.

I was saying this the other day to a buddy.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
LeBron James is carrying these fools.

Norris Cole playing well is huge. Gotta play that bench. Get Juwan Howard some minutes.

James Jones too...finally playing these guys. James Jones is lethal from 3.

This team is clearly not Dwyane Wade's anymore.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
RamziD;4593832 said:
***** H. ******, Harden, how do you miss 2 FTs?

Because James Harden is everything wrong with basketball, in one person.

He's like Gilbert Arenas and DeShawn Stevenson all in one player, with a touch of Kevin Garnett. I cannot stand him. He's the primary reason I want OKC to lose.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
MC KAos;4593767 said:
So in the spurs series, ibaka gets away with goaltending nba street style! But against the heat, he clears after a Durant block when the ball is below the rim and it's goaltending? God I hate the NBA

:laugh1:

Yep...

Even when my team wins, I feel like I'm watching pro wrestling sometimes.

casmith said:
Because James Harden is everything wrong with basketball, in one person.
Wow... Explain that?