2012 NBA Finals Thread

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
juck;4592915 said:
Miami will win tonite. Stern will even it out a bit. This series is going 7. The ratings are too good not too.

I think OKC wins, and they will win this series in 5 or 6.

RamziD

Reaction score
juck;4592915 said:
Miami will win tonite. Stern will even it out a bit. This series is going 7. The ratings are too good not too.

Yes, Stern controls everything right down to the final score. Come to think of it, I'm sure he made certain the Mavericks won last year just to appease their whining owner and despondent fans. I'd but a big fat asterisk right next to Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions* :eek:

juck

Reaction score
RamziD;4593374 said:
Yes, Stern controls everything right down to the final score. Come to think of it, I'm sure he made certain the Mavericks won last year just to appease their whining owner and despondent fans. I'd but a big fat asterisk right next to Dallas Mavericks 2011 World Champions* :eek:
He controls what he can. Including the lottery.

RamziD

Reaction score
So, he controls the outcomes of each series and how many games they go?

Cowboy_Shawn

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4593515 said:
OKC will win easily tonight.

I'm getting the same vibe.

Harden barely played in the second half and they still won by double digits.

Dwyane Wade has to put up a 30 point game to go along with Lebron's normal 30 point effort in order for the Heat to win.

I'm not sure Wade can do that night in and night out throughout this series.

Reaction score
Cowboy_Shawn;4593553 said:
I'm getting the same vibe.

Harden barely played in the second half and they still won by double digits.

Dwyane Wade has to put up a 30 point game to go along with Lebron's normal 30 point effort in order for the Heat to win.

I'm not sure Wade can do that night in and night out throughout this series.

Yeah I don't know what the hell happened to Wade. A couple of seasons ago he was argurably the best player in the league. Now he's barely a top 5 player.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
RamziD;4593374 said:

:laugh1:

a_minimalist

Reaction score
Why is Skip Bayless commentating with Stephen A. Smith? He is a morning tv personality and not a real sports commentator.

My hatred for him grows more and more as I get older. It can't be healthy.

Oh and GO HEAT!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4593685 said:
Why is Skip Bayless commentating with Stephen A. Smith? He is a morning tv personality and not a real sports commentator.

My hatred for him grows more and more as I get older. It can't be healthy.

Oh and GO HEAT!

They're best friends.

Reaction score
Wow OKC is incredibly loud. I'd love to go to a Lakers/Thunder or even Spurs/Thunder game in the future just to see how nuts the crowd is in person.

Lodeus

Reaction score
249147_462431453785384_628399951_n.jpg

Reaction score
Man what is up with OKC and their slow starts? :banghead:

They've only had two fast starts in the whole postseason. Game 3 against Dallas and game 1 against the Lakers.

RamziD

Reaction score
Yeah, I might worry when they're down 12+ in the 4th. I don't know that there's ever been a more frustrating imp of a player than Westbrook.

Reaction score
RamziD;4593742 said:
Yeah, I might worry when they're down 12+ in the 4th. I don't know that there's ever been a more frustrating imp of a player than Westbrook.

OKC desperately needs a low post player. They should trade Westbrook for Drew or Dwight. KD + Harden + Dwight or Drew = DYNASTY.

Anyways it's funny I was playing 2K12 and this exact thung happened. I was OKC of course and Miami jumped on me quick and led by 14 after the 1st quarter. They extended their lead to 22 with about 5 minutes to play in the 1st half. It was 49-27 and I ended the half on a 17-3 run. It was 52-44 at the half and I won 89-87.