2012 NBA Finals Thread

juck

Reaction score
Dirk rules. lol.Most humble,honest,sincere,passionate athlete in Dallas alongside Ware.Hall of famer for sure and He recently has gave his praises over Durant. Saying how quick he is becoming the best player in the NBA. Both pure class.

juck

Reaction score
casmith07;4592587 said:
This thread got dumb really fast.

Keep it on topic - The Thunder is playing The Heat in the Finals. The Mavericks are at home watching.
Its an off night. ;)

MC KAos

Reaction score
casmith07;4592587 said:
This thread got dumb really fast.

Keep it on topic - The Thunder is playing The Heat in the Finals. The Mavericks are at home watching.

prince or MJ? i go prince as an artist, but MJs music was better.

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4592572 said:
He actually shot .442. That is not awful lmao. He's not a low post 7 footer, this isn't Shaq backing people down 2 feet from the basket dude.

Last year? Damn that's old.

Doesn't matter he's still a power forward who should be shooting close to over 50 percent. Last year is irelevant.

MC KAos

Reaction score
all kidding aside, tomorrows game should be great, CANT WAIT! (bart scott voice)

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4592593 said:
Doesn't matter he's still a power forward who should be shooting close to over 50 percent. Last year is irelevant.

Ah, didn't know .058 off of .500 wasn't close. Especially considering his career average .475. Didn't know Dirk has sucked his entire career, this is news to me.

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4592672 said:
Ah, didn't know .058 off of .500 wasn't close. Especially considering his career average .475. Didn't know Dirk has sucked his entire career, this is news to me.

Never said he sucked his entire career nice job putting words in my mouth. :rolleyes:

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4592674 said:
Never said he sucked his entire career nice job putting words in my mouth. :rolleyes:

So what are you trying to say if he has shot .475 for his career as PF?

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4592675 said:
So what are you trying to say if he has shot .475 for his career as PF?

I'm saying he's a power forward and he shouldn't be shooting 44 percent. It should be close to 50 percent.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4592681 said:
I'm saying he's a power forward and he shouldn't be shooting 44 percent. It should be close to 50 percent.

Is that not close to 50%

He's also more of a perimeter player... It's not just the position, but his style of play. His percentage is pretty incredible for how he plays and the work load he has to carry.

MC KAos

Reaction score
dirk is an overgrown SF, not really a PF, his shooting percentage is fine, he takes a lot of midrange jumpers and 3s, he isnt a post player, so he isnt going to shoot around 50%, no one is, unless they are playing close to the rim.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
MC KAos;4592695 said:
dirk is an overgrown SF, not really a PF, his shooting percentage is fine, he takes a lot of midrange jumpers and 3s, he isnt a post player, so he isnt going to shoot around 50%, no one is, unless they are playing close to the rim.

He is a post player, but he posts up from mid-range mainly.

MC KAos

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4592699 said:
He is a post player, but he posts up from mid-range mainly.

i should have clarified, low post is what i meant.

Reaction score
Anyways back on topic tommorow's game could tell alot just how competitive this series will be. If Miami gets clowned they'll probably get swept. If they compete and lose a close one or even win then it'll go 7 imo.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Ready for tonight.

Does anybody know the record in the finals when a team is 2-0 ?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
MC KAos;4592700 said:
i should have clarified, low post is what i meant.

You're fine. I knew what you meant. There are no technicalities when referring to "post player."

"Post Player" = PF or C.

"Wing Player" = SF, SG

Tonight is a must-win for Miami.

Reaction score
Lonestar94;4592782 said:
Ready for tonight.

Does anybody know the record in the finals when a team is 2-0 ?

63-2. Only teams to ever come back from 2-0 in the Finals are the 1969 Celtics and 2006 Heat.

juck

Reaction score
Miami will win tonite. Stern will even it out a bit. This series is going 7. The ratings are too good not too.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Man I'm hoping we get it done tonight and take a commanding 2-0 lead. I'm looking forward to the game.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
It is so hard to focus on work when your team has an NBA Finals game that night and there are hundreds of articles to read and dozens of clips to watch.

Just like any game in a playoff series, I feel tonight is huge. If we win, I don't see any way that the Heat will beat us 4 out of 5 times. If we lose, we have to go play 3 straight in Miami, which would put a ton of pressure on us.

I feel good just because I know my guys are going to give 100% no matter what. That's one of my favorite things about the Thunder- the effort is always there. They make me proud. :)

THUNDER UP!!