2012 NBA Finals Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
i didnt think stern would send his minions to do work this early in the series, i guess he senses how much better one team is than the other.

a_minimalist

Reaction score
casmith07;4593835 said:
Because James Harden is everything wrong with basketball, in one person.

He's like Gilbert Arenas and DeShawn Stevenson all in one player, with a touch of Kevin Garnett. I cannot stand him. He's the primary reason I want OKC to lose.

I haven't watched much basketball in a long time. I thought what "metta world peace" did to him was pretty bad. After seeing harden play a few times, I can def say Harden was asking for it. He acts like such a tough guy but dropped like a baby.

Noryb

Reaction score
Calling all Westbrook haters.

Nice play on the fast break and nice dish on the Durant 3. Not to mention his defense.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i really dont see how harden is everything thats wrong with basketball when you have players like metta world peace and, even though i love him, Stephen jackson in the league.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4593857 said:
I haven't watched much basketball in a long time. I thought what "metta world peace" did to him was pretty bad. After seeing harden play a few times, I can def say Harden was asking for it. He acts like such a tough guy but dropped like a baby.

He reminds me of guys I used to play against who were the most annoying.

Stupid hair, marginal skill-set but puts up big numbers off the bench against bench players, bad attitude...the kind of guy to deliberately bump into you "on accident" on the court (Ron Artest elbow).

He's just a punk. He'll probably take big money to play elsewhere and aside from posting gaudy stats, never be heard from again.

He also talks a load of **** when he's on the floor - you can just see him, all he does is run his mouth. Game 1 he hit that 3 pointer at the end of the 1st quarter when the Thunder were down 16 and flexed for the crowd. Seriously? Check the scoreboard.

Can't stand him.

Other guys of his ilk are some I named: Kevin Garnett, DeShawn Stevenson, Ron Artest is another.

Noryb

Reaction score
Players like Ginobili are what's wrong with the NBA.

part player/part actor!

a_minimalist

Reaction score
casmith07;4593867 said:
He reminds me of guys I used to play against who were the most annoying.

Stupid hair, marginal skill-set but puts up big numbers off the bench against bench players, bad attitude...the kind of guy to deliberately bump into you "on accident" on the court (Ron Artest elbow).

He's just a punk. He'll probably take big money to play elsewhere and aside from posting gaudy stats, never be heard from again.

He also talks a load of **** when he's on the floor - you can just see him, all he does is run his mouth. Game 1 he hit that 3 pointer at the end of the 1st quarter when the Thunder were down 16 and flexed for the crowd. Seriously? Check the scoreboard.

Can't stand him.

Other guys of his ilk are some I named: Kevin Garnett, DeShawn Stevenson, Ron Artest is another.

Yup, that's everything I saw from watching him play recently. Funny thing is that most guys like that usually drop the quickest. He's like cortlandt finnegan and look what Andre Johnson did to him :D

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
a_minimalist;4593872 said:
Yup, that's everything I saw from watching him play recently. Funny thing is that most guys like that usually drop the quickest. He's like cortlandt finnegan and look what Andre Johnson did to him :D

Yep. He's a notorious flopper too. Tough guy, flexing, bumping into guys, giving guys the shoulder, until you breathe on him and then he's laying down holding his face.

jimmy40

Reaction score
casmith07;4593879 said:
Yep. He's a notorious flopper too. Tough guy, flexing, bumping into guys, giving guys the shoulder, until you breathe on him and then he's laying down holding his face.
you just described 75% of NBA players

Noryb

Reaction score
Would LeBron please stop settling for long jumpers in those situations.:banghead:

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
jimmy40;4593882 said:
you just described 75% of NBA players

There are a handful of guys that dive a lot more than others. The king of flops/dives are Harden, Wade, and Pierce.

But nobody will ever usurp the throne from Vlade Divac.