2012 NBA Finals Thread

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4596198 said:
He has 6 assists to Westbrook's 3. He should be their starting PG and Westbrook should be their starting SG.

Westbrook should be someone else's starting SG. This team already has the swingman portion of the holy trinity of basketball.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
casmith07;4596204 said:
Westbrook should be someone else's starting SG. This team already has the swingman portion of the holy trinity of basketball.

I think Westbrook is an outstanding player that is playing the wrong position. He and Durant should be the core of OKC for years to come.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Telling you. When this team goes to Dwyane Wade like this, they let them back in it. LeBron should bring the ball up and initiate the offense. He's unguardable off the screen because of his ability to get to the basket or dish to open teammates.

Wade looks like he's playing with concrete shoes.

EDIT: exhibit A of LeBron's basketball skills/IQ on display. COME ON SPOELSTRA.

Noryb

Reaction score
Good game by the Heat and of course LeBron.

I'm rooting for the Heat but OKC would be wise to get Durant off of LeBron. He can't guard him and to make matters worse, he is getting into foul trouble.

juck

Reaction score
Bron Bron is owning. Definitely best NBA player right now.

Reaction score
Noryb;4596215 said:
Good game by the Heat and of course LeBron.

I'm rooting for the Heat but OKC would be wise to get Durant off of LeBron. He can't guard him and to make matters worse, he is getting into foul trouble.

Durant has to guard him because no one else can.

Noryb

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4596218 said:
Durant has to guard him because no one else can.

Including Durant, so why waste Durant's fouls.

I actually think Sefolosha would do the best job on LeBron. He did it in the 4th quarter of game 1.

Reaction score
Noryb;4596230 said:
Including Durant, so why waste Durant's fouls.

I actually think Sefolosha would do the best job on LeBron. He did it in the 4th quarter of game 1.

Sefolosha needs to guard Wade or then he'll get going.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't think the officiating was particularly great this game, but I don't think it had too huge of an impact. OKC had its chances, but they blew them.

I'm used to them coming out strong in the 2nd half and then only getting stronger as the game wraps up. I was shocked at how sloppy they got.

Overall, it was another good NBA Finals game.

Noryb

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4596236 said:
Sefolosha needs to guard Wade or then he'll get going.

Put Westbrook or Hardin on Wade.

They need to do whatever it takes to keep Durant from getting into early foul trouble.

Reaction score
I was on some other forums and people are actually blaming Durant which is flat out asinine and moronic. The dude has bern unreal in his 1st NBA Finals. Averaging 30 ppg on over 50 percent shooting. Not his fault he's playing with a point guard who won't pass the ball.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4596214 said:
Westbrick costs OKC again. :banghead:

Trade him now.

There is no need to trade him. They are the youngest team in the NBA. They are only down 1 game, the same thing happened in SA. I counted them out, but they weren't. It's was a road loss, and all they need is to take one on the road.

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4596286 said:
There is no need to trade him. They are the youngest team in the NBA. They are only down 1 game, the same thing happened in SA. I counted them out, but they weren't. It's was a road loss, and all they need is to take one on the road.

Westbrook is very talented, but he's very, very dumb. Awful shot selection and decision making. Trade him/Perkins for Bynum/Sessions and sign Nash.

Nash/Sefolosha/Durant/Ibaka/Bynum

Sessions/Harden/Cook/Collison/Aldrich

Dynasty.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4596289 said:
Westbrook is very talented, but he's very, very dumb. Awful shot selection and decision making. Trade him/Perkins for Bynum/Sessions and sign Nash.

Nash/Sefolosha/Durant/Ibaka/Bynum

Sessions/Harden/Cook/Collison/Aldrich

Dynasty.

Bynum is pretty dumb just like Westbrook. I say keep Westbrook, and let him mature as a player. He's the guy you drafted and he is incredible. I think you just have to be patient and let him learn his way out of it. He's 23 and already in the finals, he has never missed a game due to injury, and Bynum already has some knee issues.

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4596290 said:
Bynum is pretty dumb just like Westbrook. I say keep Westbrook, and let him mature as a player. He's the guy you drafted and he is incredible. I think you just have to be patient and let him learn his way out of it. He's 23 and already in the finals, he has never missed a game due to injury, and Bynum already has some knee issues.

Yes Bynum is dumb, but he's also a big time lowpost threat which is something OKC is missing. He hasn't suffered a serious injury in over two years so it's pretty safe to say his injury issues are behind him. Mitch would have to be high off his *** to do that deal, but that would be a great trade for OKC.