2012 NBA Finals Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
Not Bill Walton ‏@NotBillWalton
I'm positive Los Angeles will win the Stanley Cup Finals, because as we all know, Kings are great for 3 periods.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Woot! New thread!

I'm so excited/nervous/nervous/excited for tonight! I'll be in the arena tonight and cannot wait to hear how loud our crowd is gonna get!!

THUNDER UP!! :D

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4589614 said:
Emmitt&Roy has yet to post in this thread.

Bahaha! I am just now catching up on this thread and saw this. :D

Sorry, been away because there are so many Thunder articles to read, it's been consuming all my internet/work time! :D

MC KAos

Reaction score
i expect tonight's game to be a game 1 vs lakers type beatdown.

so have the thunder cut fisher yet so i can cheer for them without needing a bath afterwards?

MC KAos

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;4591107 said:
Bahaha! I am just now catching up on this thread and saw this. :D

Sorry, been away because there are so many Thunder articles to read, it's been consuming all my internet/work time! :D

i remember that feeling, after game 2 of the WCF there wasnt a radio or TV show i didnt catch to see what they were saying about the spurs. little did i know i had seen the last spurs W of the year :(

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
MC KAos;4591108 said:
i expect tonight's game to be a game 1 vs lakers type beatdown.

so have the thunder cut fisher yet so i can cheer for them without needing a bath afterwards?
I hope you're right! That would do wonders for my nerves! :)

Haha-- not yet. I fully understand why you'd hate Fisher as a Spurs fan, but then think about the big picture-- would you rather KD or LeBron win his first championship? Also, while Fisher is now a Thunder player, he'll probably retire after this season, so it won't be for long. :p:

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, i just hope he doesnt play much. i have never seen a guy play so much better vs my teams that fisher vs the spurs and moss vs the cowboys, its annoying as hell!

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
MC KAos;4591119 said:
ya, i just hope he doesnt play much. i have never seen a guy play so much better vs my teams that fisher vs the spurs and moss vs the cowboys, its annoying as hell!
Ewww, when you say it like that (Moss vs the Cowboys), it's something I can totally relate to! Totally get where you're coming from now! Haha.

Honestly, it surprises me that he is playing as much as he is. During the Spurs series, I was screaming for Brooks to put Thabo back in, especially in Game 6, but then Fisher hit a couple of big shots, so I shut up. :D

MC KAos

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;4591125 said:
Ewww, when you say it like that (Moss vs the Cowboys), it's something I can totally relate to! Totally get where you're coming from now! Haha.

Honestly, it surprises me that he is playing as much as he is. During the Spurs series, I was screaming for Brooks to put Thabo back in, especially in Game 6, but then Fisher hit a couple of big shots, so I shut up. :D

lol, ya i was hoping we would sign him when he got bought out by the rockets, just to avoid him. to this day, im 100% convinced HE made the adjustments after game 2, not brooks, he told brooks what to do and he listened. fisher is gonna be a hell of a coach if he wants to be.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
MC KAos;4591131 said:
lol, ya i was hoping we would sign him when he got bought out by the rockets, just to avoid him. to this day, im 100% convinced HE made the adjustments after game 2, not brooks, he told brooks what to do and he listened. fisher is gonna be a hell of a coach if he wants to be.
Oh, I've come to realize that Fisher is smart as a whip. If it was him that told Brooks to make the adjustments, then we need to make his asst. head coach as soon as he retires, cause that saved the series for us!

Also, it should help a little that there never would have been an amazing Spurs season this year if it weren't for Fisher's role in the labor talks, right? :)

Reaction score
MC KAos;4591131 said:

Fish should coach his old team.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
One of two things will happen:

(1) The Thunder will win going away so that Stern can prove there's no fix;

(2) The fix is in, and the Heat will get a bunch of calls early to make this thing 2-0 going back to Miami in order to make it easier for the Heat to win it in 6.

RamziD

Reaction score
I'd expect OKC to come out a little sloppy in their 1st NBA finals game. Keep it to within 8 by the half and the shots will come easier in the 2nd half. We need to get Durant more involved...he's been getting others open looks, but they haven't made them.