2012 NBA Finals Thread

Reaction score
Noryb;4591470 said:
In one on one situations LeBron beat him for layups/dunks on 3 consecutive plays, he didn't even move his feet. That was horrible defense regardless of the player he was guarding.

Yeah because Durant is the only player to get beat 1 on 1 by James. :rolleyes:

Noryb

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4591473 said:
Yeah because Durant is the only player to get beat 1 on 1 by James. :rolleyes:

He beats average defenders all the time. :rolleyes:

RamziD

Reaction score
LeBron misses a FT... Durant is clutch... yet again...

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
OKC has just finally started to play defense.

Miami is also screwing up, having the offense start with Wade.

Bosh and LeBron need to be the ones touching the basketball right now, running the high pick and roll. OKC has to respect Bosh's outside shot and LeBron is deadly driving to the basket off the screen. But I'm not coaching them, Spoelstra is...if you want to call it coaching right now.

This is the problem from before -- rather than take a back seat, Wade starts to try and "take over" and LeBron just lets him do it, rather than asserting himself as the best player on that team. They'll lose if LeBron doesn't go and get the ball from Wade immediately. They were successful when LeBron started the offense at the top of the key. Now with Wade, they're suffering.

Noryb

Reaction score
At 23 he very well may be the best player in the league...

Noryb

Reaction score
casmith07;4591485 said:
OKC has just finally started to play defense.

Miami is also screwing up, having the offense start with Wade.

Bosh and LeBron need to be the ones touching the basketball right now, running the high pick and roll. OKC has to respect Bosh's outside shot and LeBron is deadly driving to the basket off the screen. But I'm not coaching them, Spoelstra is...if you want to call it coaching right now.

This is the problem from before -- rather than take a back seat, Wade starts to try and "take over" and LeBron just lets him do it, rather than asserting himself as the best player on that team. They'll lose if LeBron doesn't go and get the ball from Wade immediately. They were successful when LeBron started the offense at the top of the key. Now with Wade, they're suffering.

Being a Heat fan is so dang frustrating.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Noryb;4591458 said:
If so, the you should sleep well at night. WB is the reason the Thunder came back. His energy and passion is insane. I've said it before, the kid has heart.

Yep. The Westbrook haters are way off base.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
revospeed;4591501 said:
Collison>Perkins

Perkins really is useless against an opponent like this with no low post scorer.

I get so frustrated when he shoots or, even worse, tries to dribble in the lane. :facepalm:

revospeed

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;4591503 said:
Perkins really is useless against an opponent like this with no low post scorer.

I get so frustrated when he shoots or, even worse, tries to dribble in the lane. :facepalm:

Dash28;4591502 said:
I'd limit Perkins minutes IMO.

I agree. I'd rather have someone in that isn't so one dimensional. With Ibaka coming along, I wouldn't be surprised if he is amnestied soon for a more well rounded player.