2012 NBA Playoffs Thread

Reaction score
ghst187;4586899 said:
you said it! Sooo refreshing with all the jerks, punks, and rapists in the league. Spurs are a class act. As an OKC fan, had SA won I would've rooted for them in the finals. I'm pretty proud of the thunder and how classy they've been....probably modeled after the Spurs. No other teams in the league are like those two. Spurs have been great champions and were a great opponent with great heart...it was just time for the Thunder. Hoping for a short 4 or 5 game series and championship in the Finals!

There's no rapists in the NBA.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Boston had a chance at the end of the 3rd to cut it down, but Pierce and Garnett missed some big shots. That will probably do it for them.

jimmy40

Reaction score
This doesn't even look like the same sport the Spurs and Thunder were playing.

Noryb

Reaction score
LBJ has 41pts and 10rbs...

Instead of hating on this guy you should be enjoying him, this dude is special.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4586918 said:
Celtics are done. Miami/OKC is gonna be pretty epic.

meh, its only gonna go six cuz of the three straight games in miami

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Celtics cant buy a basket to save their lives and LeBron will never shoot this well again.

JBS

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4586932 said:
It's going seven.

You told me miami had no chance vs the spurs? Now all of a sudden they have an epic series coming up against a better OKC team?

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
73% shooting for LeBron.

He is imposing his will on the Celtics, something he has rarely done to teams since starting in Miami.

He looks like Cleveland LeBron out there -- coming and taking the ball from Wade and going to work.

IF this is how he plays (and he's capable of consistently doing it) then the Heat will be unstoppable. He's making everyone else on the team better by his play.

Until tonight, LeBron has deferred to Wade, and who wouldn't? Wade's the incumbent, the Miami-raised hero, the one with an NBA Championship.

But Wade is not as good as LeBron. And LeBron appears to have finally woken up and realized that tonight.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i look down at the eastern conference and spit on them and rub my muddy shoes on them. they only have 2 titles since jordan retired, the east still blows, the thunder should have no trouble dispatching the heat. in a regular format this would be a five game series, but with 3 straight in miami, i think it goes 6

Noryb

Reaction score
Where are all the Bron-Bron haters?

He lead the Heat in pts, rbs, and assists 45-15-5.

Reaction score
Noryb;4586949 said:
Where are all the Bron-Bron haters?

He lead the Heat in pts, rbs, and assists 45-15-5.

He had a great game props to him, but it should've never come to this. The Celtics had no business pushing this to game 7.

Noryb

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4586958 said:
He had a great game props to him, but it should've never come to this. The Celtics had no business pushing this to game 7.

Considering how Wade is playing and Bosh was/is injured, I'm not surprised. LeBron can't do it all by himself, even though he did tonight.