2012 NBA Playoffs Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
i dont hate lebron because of anything with his ability, i hate him because of the way he handled the whole "decision" debacle, and especially because of this atrocity!

[youtube]e9BqUBYaHlM[/youtube]

Reaction score
MC KAos;4586961 said:
i dont hate lebron because of anything with his ability, i hate him because of the way he handled the whole "decision" debacle, and especially because of this atrocity!

You would never see any of the all time greats do that. LeBron deserves all the hate he gets. Screw him. I hope OKC destroys him.

Noryb

Reaction score
MC KAos;4586961 said:

LOL, wasn't a fan of that either!

MC KAos

Reaction score
i had always rooted for lebron before last offseason. i think about the only way i could cheer for him again is if the heat fail this year and next year, he opts out, and goes back to cleveland. i think that roster is better now anyway than the heats overall taking him out of the equation, and they should get another top 5 pick in the 2013 draft, they could be unbelievable with him again.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
haha i see some spurs and lakers fans still hating. it will be a tough game seven, but for all the criticism he takes, he came and ****ted on them when all the pressure was on.

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4586980 said:
haha i see some spurs and lakers fans still hating. it will be a tough game seven, but for all the criticism he takes, he came and ****ted on them when all the pressure was on.

No one is hating.

MC KAos

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4586980 said:

there are lots of posters here that need to learn some reading comprehension.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
MC KAos;4586961 said:

So rather than hype up their fans, they're supposed to come out and say they expect to lose?

I'll never understand why people get so up in arms over a pep rally.

Zordon

Reaction score
Noryb;4586955 said:
It's actually comical.
It's comical until a Boston fan decides to pour his beverage on top of him as he walks off the court.

lebeer_medium.gif

It's sad how worked up some people get over this guy, most of the hatred is media driven. I like the way he just brushed it off. Keep it classy Lebron.

MC KAos

Reaction score
casmith07;4587013 said:
So rather than hype up their fans, they're supposed to come out and say they expect to lose?

who else in the history of sports decided to have an entire show dedicated to announcing where he was going as a free agent? and who else in professional sports has ever had a pep rally to celebrate their free agent signings? in those instances, lebron and the heat are trail blazer in ******ness and if you can get me another example on either of those fronts i will hate that team as well for making an *** of themselves

MC KAos

Reaction score
Zordon;4587017 said:
It's comical until a Boston fan decides to pour his beverage on top of him as he walks off the court.

lebeer_medium.gif

It's sad how worked up some people get over this guy, most of the hatred is media driven. I like the way he just brushed it off. Keep it classy Lebron.

ya thats just classless and dumb, what else can you expect from boston sports fans, though

Reaction score
Zordon;4587017 said:

lebeer_medium.gif

I hate the guy, but that not much where I would do something like that.

juck

Reaction score
Lebron is narcissistic but most pro athletes are in the NBA. To be honest Wade is way worse than him. Lebron went overboard with all that crap but the majority of his career he has been a classy dude. I know this last night he destroyed Celtics and is gonna do it again game 7.One thing I noticed about the haters of Bron Bron on this board are they wouldnt hate him so bad if he was on the team of their liking haha.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
casmith07;4587013 said:

LOOOOOOOOL.... Seriously? You'll never understand why people dislike that kind of arrogance?

Must be a Lebron fan.

And I don't even hate Lebron. I hate Wade much more because he's the softest, whiniest p I've ever seen.

But that ridiculous spectacle and their outrageous predictions of multiple rings before the ink was even dry on their contracts is exactly what people hate.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I actually hate Kevin Garnett more than LeBron. To me he has all the worst traits of LeBron, combined with dirty play. While LeBron is arrogant, I think he gets a lot of bad press by the East Coast Media simply because he turned down the chance to play in New York. This was completely inexcusable in their book.

But yeah, I could never cheer for the Heat because of Wade. He's like a real life version of a WWE villian. Theatrical overreactions to pain, constantly playing the refs, etc. He's like Rick Flair in the 80s.

juck

Reaction score
[youtube]zbu5qKSfzb8[/youtube]
This takes the cake :laugh1:"I hurt my shoulder i cant walk"
Ive totally torn my rotator cuff and no it doesnt affect ur legs haha

Ren

Reaction score
The Mavs beating the Heat last year make them a little more bearable this year. No matter what they do this year or next year they're never getting that one back.

I dislike for them doesn't really have all that much to do with Lebron it's the pure arrogance of celebrating multiple championships before even playing a game together, they complain a lot about "haters" but they really bring it on them selves. I honestly think some of them still thought they where winning it last year even after the buzzer signaled the end of game 6. That and 06 but last year made all those feeling from 06 go away

Noryb

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;4587183 said:
But yeah, I could never cheer for the Heat because of Wade. He's like a real life version of a WWE villian. Theatrical overreactions to pain, constantly playing the refs, etc. He's like Rick Flair in the 80s.

You must not watch a lot of basketball because they all do that. The Spurs are infamous for it.

Noryb

Reaction score
People can hate on Lebron for his "so called" arrogance all they want. But don't let that blind hate keep you from realizing you are watching the best basketball player on the planet.