***2013 Nfl Draft Round 1 Discussion Thread***

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
DWAREZ;5061141 said:
See the bold above!

Understood. You apparently choose not to cheer for a guy wearing a Cowboys jersey because our GM is an idiot.

An interesting choice, but certainly your prerogative.

phildadon86

Reaction score
iowast8rs;5061158 said:
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

tell us how you really feel :laugh2:

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
Pitiful, Jerry & Stephen better use that 74th & a 6th to move up in the top of the 2nd & I'd select something like Damontre Moore-Jonathan Cyprien

btcutter

Reaction score
jumanji;5060925 said:
My thought exactly....maybe 15 picks too soon

Maybe...maybe not. Pugh and Long went much earlier too.

If we feel that C MUST be addressed then you had to pick him a little earlier than risk losing him like we did several years ago and watch C get picked ahead of us.

Nevertheless, I dislike how JJ had to trade just to trade. Worst GM in NFL.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Shinywalrus;5061161 said:
Understood. You apparently choose not to cheer for a guy wearing a Cowboys jersey because our GM is an idiot.

An interesting choice, but certainly your prerogative.

I will cheer Travis on but what a stupid move when he has a 2-3 round grade to draft him in the first!

dupree89

Reaction score
first question to jerry should be....

Uh, Jerry, the guy that you selected thought it was a reach. Your thoughts?

:bang2: :bang2:

RSM94

Reaction score
WalterFootball says Frederick would be a good 2nd round pick for the Boys: http://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/scoutingreport2013tfrederick.php . So he may be a slight reach, but so were Justin Pugh and Kyle Long at 19 and 20....perhaps they were even bigger reaches. He will definitely shore up the interior OL....probably plays RG.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
My guess is Fredrick had a good 3 cone drill.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Idgit;5061112 said:
Lol. People can't even decide what to complain about. Is it that we took the player early? Or the trade? It's conflicting, because we addressed OL, after all. But was it Jerry's fault? Or Garrett's? Can we just hate everybody and blame everything indiscriminately? Sure, we can.

I agree. We finally draft a lineman, one who's considered a solid starter at this level and better than what we've got, and people pick it apart.

I'm fine with the pick if Dallas had him that high on its board. If he fails to play at a high level, then we need to address out O-line scouting. But let's wait to see if he fails first.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope we look back on the pick and laugh at all the rueage. I'm really not sure what the strategy was tonight. At least we got some protection for Romo.