***2013 Nfl Draft Round 3 Discussion Thread***

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Still a lot of centers out there, if they're planning to use Frederick as a guard. I would take Schwenke in the 4th round if he's there

fishspill

Reaction score
UncFelix28;5065557 said:
You might be right, I just figured they would try to find a new role for him in some packages with his athletic ability.

I apologize for being glib. He's a guy I like a lot (as a Sooner) but I think he'll be gone by the time Witten retires. He'll be a spot player unless Escobar busts.

fishspill

Reaction score
Really like Bailey. I guess Patton is a much more terrible player than I thought.

vlad

Reaction score
Damn. I really thought we had leaned our lesson and get big mean guys on the lines. The TE just confuses me. The recent team of dominance in our division is all pressure players all the time.

It's like Rob Ryam 2.0. No new players, just a new scheme. Build outside in. Really disappointed.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;5065565 said:
Still a lot of centers out there, if they're planning to use Frederick as a guard. I would take Schwenke in the 4th round if he's there

Schwenke or Jones good for me.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
jobberone;5065551 said:
Well, lets get the a fib under control when you're ready and you're right....everyday is a blessing if you take it that way. Glad you're here and I'm sure those kids are.

Right!!Yup, my wife was pregnant with our second during the surgery. Was supposed to be a day surgery, home the next day and at work Monday. Told my wife in ER I might have brain damage from loss of blood. Anyways, that kid got here and another and I'm here. Appreciate the kindness!!It's nice to meet good people.

Fredd

Reaction score
HoustonFrog;5065581 said:
Right!!Yup, my wife was pregnant with our second during the surgery. Was supposed to be a day surgery, home the next day and at work Monday. Told my wife in ER I might have brain damage from loss of blood. Anyways, that kid got here and another and I'm here. Appreciate the kindness!!It's nice to meet good people.

I love a good story. God bless you and your family!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
anyone tell me if this is what picks we have left tomorrow?

fishspill

Reaction score
Fredd;5065586 said:
I still want Brandon Williams as a young DT...

Wouldn't object to that. A little slow ut good motor and seems a decent guy.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
HoustonFrog;5065581 said:

You're welcome! :starspin

Fredd

Reaction score
fishspill;5065593 said:
Wouldn't object to that. A little slow ut good motor and seems a decent guy.

And a guy trying to prove something...the farther he falls,the bigger the chip...I want him wearing the star...

ugh...now I see the Ravens got him

Reaction score
OL/Defensive front 7 -- Frederick
Skill/edge players -- Escobar, Williams, Wilcox.

Still don't know how to build from the inside out.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy;5065607 said:
whats the story on jesse williams, why is he still on the board?

Is he still banged up?

Heard it is his knees.

fishspill

Reaction score
With the lack of big school linemen that we know about I believe we are in for a classic Cowboys "Who's that guy?" rounds 4-7.