***2013 Nfl Draft Round 3 Discussion Thread***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fredd;5065513 said:
nfl.com says it is the packers pick

ESPN Screwed it up with our draft and a day later still have not fixed it.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
[youtube]zkPc_QikvRs[/youtube]

Not sure why yours didn't work but here it is.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
jobberone;5065488 said:
Well, you're either very lucky or very unlucky. :D You choose!

VERY lucky. 2000 at age 30 I had flu bug attack my heart and shut it down. This year I found out that it is at full strength after years of it being low-high. In 08 I went in for abaltion..the "simple" procedure that 49er coach Harbaugh had and Arian Foster almost had because 2000 cause my heart to go into afib every 6 months or so. Doc pierced my heart and I had to get cut open, ribs split and heart stitched. Almost died on table. Survived and here I am scar and all and with a full healthy heart...with some afib still but not dangerous. Sorry, don't mean to derail but football is fun debating, everything else is gravy. :D

KB1122

Reaction score
Barkley and Jones were first round projections at one time. Wilson also. Nassib over the last few weeks. They're all a few picks short of the third day.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Looks like Travis Frederick definitely would have been there at 47 :laugh1:Hell...possibly even by 74 or 80.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
boysfanindc;5065499 said:
They are both about 4.5 guys, but Thomas has more ball skills, Kiffen needs a center fielder in my opinion.

We will see, Kiffen needed a DT that gets up field, I think that is Ratliff or Hatcher, both have that ability.

I just don't know who are Barber is?

We have the corners to play cover 2, we have the DT's, can any of our S's be the ball hawk, I hope so.

If Church is back then I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised with his play. He's fast enough and has the instincts. Don't know about Johnson. Wilcox is a player and athlete but has a lot to learn. He's confident though and can make some plays just on his athleticism. My guess is he may be able to work into some special packages at first and then we'll see how that goes. He should be able to return punts and maybe KOs.

Reaction score
These clowns fall in love with 3 or 4 guys predraft every year and then go out and reach and make trades to get them and then think they got their guys, outsmarted everybody else and fist bump in the war room.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
What do you guys think the future is for James Hannah now? Could he possibly used like Aaron Hernandez?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
jobberone;5065519 said:
[youtube]zkPc_QikvRs[/youtube]

Not sure why yours didn't work but here it is.

Wasn't that impressed with his coverage, but sure liked how fired up he'd get.

fishspill

Reaction score
UncFelix28;5065542 said:
What do you guys think the future is for James Hannah now? Could he possibly used like Aaron Hernandez?

However his next team wants to use him I suppose.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
HoustonFrog;5065529 said:
VERY lucky. 2000 at age 30 I had flu bug attack my heart and shut it down. This year I found out that it is at full strength after years of it being low-high. In 08 I went in for abaltion..the "simple" procedure that 49er coach Harbaugh had and Arian Foster almost had because 2000 cause my heart to go into afib every 6 months or so. Doc pierced my heart and I had to get cut open, ribs split and heart stitched. Almost died on table. Survived and here I am scar and all and with a full healthy heart...with some afib still but not dangerous. Sorry, don't mean to derail but football is fun debating, everything else is gravy. :D

Well, lets get the a fib under control when you're ready and you're right....everyday is a blessing if you take it that way. Glad you're here and I'm sure those kids are.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
boysfanindc;5065546 said:
Give me Claybo and a RB in the 4th and I could be happy.

I agree. Not sure what RBs will be available, but I could live with Dallas taking a chance on Lattimore.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
UncFelix28;5065542 said:
t

Garrett has always looked to foster competition, makes all of them better, let the best man win!

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
fishspill;5065549 said:
However his next team wants to use him I suppose.

You might be right, I just figured they would try to find a new role for him in some packages with his athletic ability.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
If I am the Cowboys I would trade up in the 4th use whatever pick next year, and take Schwenke.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
gimmesix;5065555 said:
I agree. Not sure what RBs will be available, but I could live with Dallas taking a chance on Lattimore.

If I get Claybo and Lattimore, I might just sleep well.