***2013 NFL DRAFT ROUND 4, 5, 6 and 7 Discussion Thread***

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Vintage;5067251 said:
Frederick isn't athletic.

So... still 4 stiffs.

other than the 40, his numbers at the combine were comparable to cooper. try again.

Smith22

Reaction score
Rack Bauer said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith22

amen. grown arse men whining like little girls. we drafted an olineman and we can sign winston or clabo afterwards. webb was excellent value and can return kicks. williams can take Austin's spot. ReLAX

Have you been paying ANY attention the last 17 years?

yes I have. but whining about a draft before the players hit the field? seriously. .. recent drafts have been much better. give it a chance. carter, lee, bryant, murray, smith, claiborne, et ...

Kristen82

Reaction score
Vintage;5067251 said:

So... still 4 stiffs.

I'd be more worried about Frederick's athleticism if he was ticketed for G instead of C. Pretty sure he's playing C.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I propose a rule change:

A team with a compensatory pick gets HALF the allotted time to turn in their card or the pick is forfeited.

burmafrd

Reaction score
TheSport78;5067255 said:
Wait, what? :lmao:

sounds a little more impressive then it actually is; there are very few really good interior D line pass rushers in the league. That year that Rat got 8 sacks I think he led the league in that area

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Smith22;5067258 said:
yes I have. but whining about a draft before the players hit the field? seriously. .. recent drafts have been much better. give it a chance. carter, lee, bryant, murray, smith, claiborne, et ...

3 of those players can't stay healthy, it's WAY too early to bring up Claiborne, Smith hasn't done ANYTHING yet except be exceptionally average... Bryant is the only one and he's had half a season of being "Elite".

The others? They don't support your argument.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Vintage;5067251 said:

So... still 4 stiffs.

To wit:

Shuttle:

Frederick 4.76
Cooper: 4.84

3 cone:

Frederick 7.81
Cooper 7.78

Plankton

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;5067243 said:
If you look at the numbers, Hatcher is a top 5-7 interior pass rusher in the league. He's not with the elites but he's really, really good. You're seriously undervalueing him.

No one knows what Ratliff will be like when healthy and in a 4-3 run and read style rather than read and react.

Calling young guys who showed some real flashes last year JAGS is a disservice, especially on Crawford.

I'd say that no one knows whether Ratliff will ever be healthy again. He hasn't been in years.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hoofbite;5067130 said:
1 second Kiffin talks about taking BW because the 4th corner is 1 snap away from being on the field and the next he talks about how Dallas had to have a safety because they basically have nothing at that position.

Set at TE? Grab one in the 2nd round.

Set at WR? Get one of those in the 3rd round.

No safeties? Wait til the end of the 3rd round, after WR of course.

Don't necessarily need a CB, take one in the 4th just in case.

4 holes on the OL, take one and see what happens.

You can argue, easily, that Dallas had more pressing needs than WR or TE.

But if you honestly think Dallas was set at WR or TE, then you are clearly off your rocker.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
TheSport78;5067255 said:
Wait, what? :lmao:

Did you ever feel like you should slink back over to the kiddie table because you can't grasp what the grownups are talking about?

This would be one of those time for you to stop embarrassing yourself.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Chuck 54;5067175 said:
Phillip Thomas ranked 8.1 by Kiper.
Webb ranked 8.5....if you only care about media guys rankings.

The other Thomas safety went to Pitt....I don't care how much we liked him in college. The NFL is still waiting on the first 5'8" safety to make a mark in the league, and we already had a safety.

Who?

They have a guy coming off of an injury, who I like by the way.

And then they have what? Will Allen? Guy that was basically benched by Kiffin in Tampa?

This team doesn't really have a single safety that anyone knows anything about.

StarHead69

Reaction score
If any team can afford to redshirt Lattimore for a season, it's san fran :mad:

plus they have plenty of picks and a pretty deep roster already

I hate them