***2013 NFL DRAFT ROUND 4, 5, 6 and 7 Discussion Thread***

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hoofbite;5067290 said:
Who?

They have a guy coming off of an injury, who I like by the way.

And then they have what? Will Allen? Guy that was basically benched by Kiffin in Tampa?

This team doesn't really have a single safety that anyone knows anything about.

We have McCray. I know he sucks.

Smith22

Reaction score
Rack Bauer said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith22

yes I have. but whining about a draft before the players hit the field? seriously. .. recent drafts have been much better. give it a chance. carter, lee, bryant, murray, smith, claiborne, et ...

3 of those players can't stay healthy, it's WAY too early to bring up Claiborne, Smith hasn't done ANYTHING yet except be exceptionally average... Bryant is the only one and he's had half a season of being "Elite".

The others? They don't support your argument.

teams can't predict elbow injuries, broken ankles and wrists. football is violent and injuries happen. I'm glad they're on our team. if your not, that is your issue

StylisticS

Reaction score
Man up here in DC with the skins fans I know, they are not happy about the Phillip Thomas pick.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
If there's a player we really want in this round (5th), we should trade a later round pick from next year's draft to move up and get him. I said "IF".

tonyd219

Reaction score
StylisticS;5067302 said:
Man up here in DC with the skins fans I know, they are not happy about the Phillip Thomas pick.

Interesting... I liked Thomas... More so than Wilcox

Are they upset about the player, where he was taken? or the position pick?

WhizKid

Reaction score
StylisticS;5067302 said:

Watched every game he has played. We'll chalk it up as skin fan football acumen. Then again who knows! I'm just mad somebody from my school is there. lol

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Vintage;5067281 said:
You can argue, easily, that Dallas had more pressing needs than WR or TE.

But if you honestly think Dallas was set at WR or TE, then you are clearly off your rocker.

Then what is set?

They have a #1 WR. They have a good #2 who can be a #1 if he would ever stay health.

They have a HoF TE.

Even if that's not enough, relative to what they have on the OL, it's a plethora.

And if the team is drafting for any sort of future, the DL is about to get really weak in a year or two.

Tezz

Reaction score
Must be some serious injury Jesse Williams has even Lattimore is getting a flier...

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Just thought that Webb is going to have a mentor in Carr, since they both came from small schools and were taken in the 4th, plus repeated letters at the end of their names.

Edit: ah Carr was taken in the 5th. there goes that theory.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
names to consider

Brandon Magee
Chase Thomas
Joseph Randle
Andre Ellington
Stephan Taylor
David Quesenberry

Smith22

Reaction score
Tezz said:
Must be some serious injury Jesse Williams has even Lattimore is getting a flier...
yep. must be inside info that never leaked publicly. I've heard it is knee related

Smith22

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
names to consider

Brandon Magee
Chase Thomas
Joseph Randle
Andre Ellington
Stephan Taylor
David Quesenberry

I'm guessing RB or LB if they find value

tonyd219

Reaction score
Hoofbite;5067314 said:
Then what is set?

They have a #1 WR. They have a good #2 who can be a #1 if he would ever stay health.

They have a HoF TE.

Even if that's not enough, relative to what they have on the OL, it's a plethora.

And if the team is drafting for any sort of future, the DL is about to get really weak in a year or two.

Agreed...

If we were not set at WR and TE then apparently we were not set anywhere.....

I like the picks (escobar/williams) just think we had more pressing needs