***2013 NFL DRAFT ROUND 4, 5, 6 and 7 Discussion Thread***

Titleist

Reaction score
Wow can't believe Okafor just got drafted. Thought he would be more of a 2nd to 3rd at the latest

burmafrd

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;5066752 said:
With both comparable centers, Schwenke and Jones still on the board on day three just proves that Fredricks was a huge reach......and I wouldn't mind drafting either Schwenke or Jones, the interior offensive line horrendous..

They did not know that at the time; you conveniently forget that they had to make a decision in a few minutes and the way the Oline picks were going they decided to NOT make the mistake they made with Unger.

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
boysfanindc;5066812 said:
Reid Fragel - Huge upside and pretty good value at 114.

Buckeyes fan here, he had a solid year this past year. Very athletic, I believe he could become an underrated starter down the line. I agree with your assessment.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What the hell is going on with the guys on the audio feed?

Yesterday these guys couldn't talk enough crap about the Honey Badger and how Dallas would have let him go undrafted.

Today they're all raving on about how he's going to have his mentor around in Patrick Peterson's father, how he looked a little more serious and humbled, and all this other stuff.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Avery;5066817 said:
Totally forget that we don't have a 7th rounder today.

I would expect RB to be the focus this round and there are some pretty good selections still available.
Drop down 2-3 spots and problem solved, if the situation is right.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jelani Jenkins to Miami

So far so good for Dallas

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Avery;5066817 said:
Totally forget that we don't have a 7th rounder today.

I would expect RB to be the focus this round and there are some pretty good selections still available.

There's better value at OL. The RB's left on the board are all "Bleh", but there's some potential starters on the OL available.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
If Schwenke is still on the board when we make our fourth round pick, do we take him and start Frederick at guard? It would solve our Oline issues for the most part.