2015 College Football Thread

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Been watching lots of college football today, and I can't believe how bad the quality of quarterbacking is. I have yet to see one QB in any of these games that has anywhere near a WOW factor. Terrible quarterbacking, this is what is in the pipeline to the NFL.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Been watching lots of college football today, and I can't believe how bad the quality of quarterbacking is. I have yet to see one QB in any of these games that has anywhere near a WOW factor. Terrible quarterbacking, this is what is in the pipeline to the NFL.
Yeah, for the most part.

Ohio State's QBs look good though.

DFWJC

Reaction score
ECU drove length of the field to redzone going to tie and OT vs Florida and the QB dropped back and the ball just slipped out of his hand.
Gators win 31-24.

Meanwhile, LSU leads MSU 14-0 in the 1st half

Oregon and Mich St in another battle in the 4th

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Woohoo.....Texas won and scored some offensive TDs.

Still a long way to go, but a win is always a positive.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Looks like Texas finally has their QB. Heard will be a superstar. Granted, it was against Cal's defense, but the potential is there

kev8822

Reaction score
OMG there are terrible

No clue what is going on with either one of them or the offensive line. The same line that pushed Wisconsin, Alabama, and Oregon around is having trouble with Hawaii and Northern Illinois.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Reason 695 why pre-season rankings are complete trash.

Let them play a few games and thus not end up biased all to heck favoring teams who have stunk all year

QB play is the largest factor and rankling teams with unknown QB situations top 10 is just goofy.
It shakes itself out pretty much but pre-season bias does cause issues even at the end.

The SEC has been downright down this season thus far but insanely inflated in polls.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
The SEC may be overrated...
but the GA/Bama, & Ole Miss/Fla matchups should be very entertaining this weekend.

This may be the season a 2 loss team makes the playoffs..... the call for 6-8 team playoffs will become louder... IMO

burmafrd

Reaction score
The SEC may be overrated...
but the GA/Bama, & Ole Miss/Fla matchups should be very entertaining this weekend.

This may be the season a 2 loss team makes the playoffs..... the call for 6-8 team playoffs will become louder... IMO
delusional to say the least. A one loss team is going to need luck to make it unless there are no unbeaten at all. And a two loss team would be almost impossible. The only way it can happen is if there are lots of them and only a couple one loss teams.

RunDMC

Reaction score
Texas doesn't look ready to play. This is embarrassing.