2017-18 NBA Season

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Celts’ depth is so much deeper than the past few years IMO. I think they easily out-class the Cavs in their current form. To think how much deeper/talented they’d be with Hayward (I hope he comes back 100%).

I’m a believer in Boston much moreso than OKC and Houston.
The wheels could be falling off Cleveland this year. LeBron and IT might not jel enough before the playoffs. And that hip could still hamper him. Wade to me is a big playoff X factor if they keep his minutes down.

And of the things the C's have to worry about is the rookie wall with Tatum. If he is running out of gas come play off time that could be trouble for us. However, Marcus Morris has played well and should eat into some of his minutes

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Celts’ depth is so much deeper than the past few years IMO. I think they easily out-class the Cavs in their current form. To think how much deeper/talented they’d be with Hayward (I hope he comes back 100%).

I’m a believer in Boston much moreso than OKC and Houston.
Celtics and Warriors would be a compelling series. I dont think we have the horses to win or even push past 6 games yet, but it would be compelling. Our defense VS your offense would be fun to watch. Our offense just isnt efficient enough yet.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
You know, he's obviously not as good as his brother, but Jontay Porter is pretty good as well. He's more of a small ball 5, but he's a solid finisher and good rebounder. Sloppy with the ball, but that can be improved on.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
@jterrell

This season could be a blessing for the Mavs. If you guys can land Bagley with DSJ and Barnes, you would have a nasty young core

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Simmons is a franchise piece.

And the stupid scary thing about it is that he may not necessarily be the best prospect on that team.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Simmons is a franchise piece.

And the stupid scary thing about it is that he may not necessarily be the best prospect on that team.
Im kinda curious to see what Fultz looks like when he comes. That while situation was pretty odd.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
With the Cowboys lose last night i guess that wraps that up. It's Lakers full speed ahead now till the regular season ends (maybe some hockey if the Islanders make the playoffs). Then the World Cup in June.

Lakers got the win last night. Lonzo got his 2nd triple double last night. Still waiting for Ingram to develop a money jumper and he might become something between a all star and a elite player. Ahh will see.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With the Cowboys lose last night i guess that wraps that up. It's Lakers full speed ahead now till the regular season ends (maybe some hockey if the Islanders make the playoffs). Then the World Cup in June.

Lakers got the win last night. Lonzo got his 2nd triple double last night. Still waiting for Ingram to develop a money jumper and he might become something between a all star and a elite player. Ahh will see.
I always put the Cowboys first before NBA basketball until the Cowboys are out of it. I think they won't be actually out of the playoff hunt until they lose a couple more games depending on who they lose to. Once that happens I will be rooting for my Spurs. Thanks for telling me you are a Kyle Anderson fan. I like that guy.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I always put the Cowboys first before NBA basketball
For me it's the Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees, Islanders, USA Soccer team M or W, Croatian soccer team, Notre Dame football. Tabacco road college basketball.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I missed the first 3 minutes but it seems the Lakers are starting Clarkson at SG tonight, i don't mind the change up. I just hope Kuzma is ok.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I just looked to the TV and Randle got hacked badly, but if the refs want to let it be nasty i got np with that, game on! Basketball was never meant to be a non contact sport.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I don’t think it effects his draft stock much, but Michael Porter Jr is having back surgery and is out for the season

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I turn my head 2 minutes and the Lakers are down 12 now. ***!

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I don’t think it effects his draft stock much, but Michael Porter Jr is having back surgery and is out for the season

Don’t know the extent of the surgery but two things can be equally true: 1) being so young, there’s a likelihood he snaps back quickly to normal post surgery in his recovery/rehab, or 2) something must be really seriously screwed up to have surgery this young.