2017-2018 NHL season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I will be at the game on Sunday afternoon. Takling the grandson. The pregame is just about as exciting as the game is. Jeff Vinik knows how to put on a show for the fans and get them revved up for the game. So looking forward to it. Hoping the Bolts win tomorrow night and Sunday is an elimination game for Boston. The crowd will be in a Frenzy. Boston fans come down here and look down their noses at us. Suck on that Bruins....

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Preds choked us out tonight they played well and now the series is tied. Jets have to bounce back in Nashville now.

John813

Reaction score
Glad that both the Wash v Pitt and Nash Vs Jets series are tied at 2. Hoping both go to game seven

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Lots of series tied right now at 2-2. Good round of playoffs. Next game is a big one for many teams. I read somewhere yesterday that the team that wins game 5 in a 2-2 tied series wins the whole series something like 60% of the time.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I love my Sharks to death but man are they good at ripping out your heart. I know it isn't over yet but they have a big uphill battle if they want to make it out of this alive. Not sure what this team needs to get them over the top. I feel like Doug Wilson has literally tried everything over the years.

John813

Reaction score
Marchand is a weird dude. Asking for a good beat down with his licking fetish.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
If it was the regular season, Marchant would have a stick upside his head. Players won't risk that during playoffs and Marchant knows that.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I never thought a sports league would have to tell a player "stop licking people" .... seriously, I like Marchand ... but what the heck is up with licking players.

Winnipeg looked really good last night, hopefully they finish the preds off. Vegas still looks good to me. Boston v Tampa been a good series. Pittsburgh is in trouble against Washington, however, I think if Pittsburgh wins game 6, they'll win game 7.

Carson

Reaction score
Yes!!! Caps up 3-2 and chance to go where Ovi has never been!!

Homerism says it’s the year

Joe realist says, no way we when in Pittsburgh and choke in 7!

0-6 since 98" in conference finals.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Could be the best team right now. That is one tough, dangerous team. Can't see the East winning the cup this year as I feel the Western teams are better. Only Tampa has a shot from the East.

I agree, and I'm glad that a pool guy at the Wynn told me that Vegas was getting a hockey team in 2016. That's what got me on to that team, and they're legit! I actually really want to see Vegas v. Tampa for the Stanley Cup Final. I think those are the 2 best teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.