Receiving
11rec 154yds 1TDs

Punt Return
1ret 28yds

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Well, it was Cal Poly.
true, but he has been doing this on a regular basis. review this entire thread. He has insane stats. But, he isn't just doing it as a receiver. He runs the ball, throws the ball, and returns kicks.

BTW, if we were to draft him, he would be a 3rd generation player for the Cowboys, as his father, QB Craig Kupp, and grandfather, G Jake Kupp, had brief periods with the team.

He is my #1 pet cat in this draft, but only because my true #1, DE Jonathan Allen, will most likely be a top 5 pick, and way out of our range. Still, he possesses a high football acumen, is a student of the game, works diligently to perfect his craft, is a team leader and high character guy, a Christian man of great faith, a college graduate, is married, confident, yet humble, and he eats soup with a fork (for those that don't know, this is a Kenny Smith (Inside the NBA) reference, for someone who is very hungry).

There are some other WRs in this draft that look to be flat out studly, like that Ross kid from Washington and that DeDe kid from Oklahoma. However, I believe Kupp is the RKG and the perfect complement to Dez.

In fact, I am also convinced, that if they do not get drafted, we should make a strong run at Kupp's two teammates, WR Bourne and WR Hill. Also, if he decides to complete his full college career, I would love to draft the EWU QB in the 2018 draft, to be Dak's back-up QB, during the post-Romo era. In the same draft, I would also love to draft RB D'onta Foreman, if he goes back to Texas for his senior year, to be Zeke's primary back-up, with Jackson being our 3rd back.

RandyOh

Reaction score
true, but he has been doing this on a regular basis. review this entire thread. He has insane stats. But, he isn't just doing it as a receiver. He runs the ball, throws the ball, and returns kicks.

BTW, if we were to draft him, he would be a 3rd generation player for the Cowboys, as his father, QB Craig Kupp, and grandfather, G Jake Kupp, had brief periods with the team.

He is my #1 pet cat in this draft, but only because my true #1, DE Jonathan Allen, will most likely be a top 5 pick, and way out of our range. Still, he possesses a high football acumen, is a student of the game, works diligently to perfect his craft, is a team leader and high character guy, a Christian man of great faith, a college graduate, is married, confident, yet humble, and he eats soup with a fork (for those that don't know, this is a Kenny Smith (Inside the NBA) reference, for someone who is very hungry).

There are some other WRs in this draft that look to be flat out studly, like that Ross kid from Washington and that DeDe kid from Oklahoma. However, I believe Kupp is the RKG and the perfect complement to Dez.

In fact, I am also convinced, that if they do not get drafted, we should make a strong run at Kupp's two teammates, WR Bourne and WR Hill. Also, if he decides to complete his full college career, I would love to draft the EWU QB in the 2018 draft, to be Dak's back-up QB, during the post-Romo era. In the same draft, I would also love to draft RB D'onta Foreman, if he goes back to Texas for his senior year, to be Zeke's primary back-up, with Jackson being our 3rd back.
I he an outside receiver? I hear he would be a Slot receiver in the NFL. We ain't taking a Slot receiver as long as Beasley is playing like a pro bowler.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Just watched Quincy Wilson yesterday. Love his game. I get that Tabor is the stud (though, a guy who names himself Teez...not a great decision), but Wilson looks like a pro's pro. Looks like a first rounder to me but I don't see many places putting him there. Maybe they don't think he'll declare.
I think Wilson will go before Tabor. He's a top 10 player Imo. Not sure why Tabor gets more love. Both great. I love Wilson's size. Perfect for our defense.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

I was teasing. I went to Cal Poly.

bodi

Reaction score
Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt

Along with a team-high nine tackles and a fumble recovery, Cunningham had a spectacular field-goal block -- he leaped clear over the Auburn center at the snap of the ball -- in the fourth quarter of a 23-16 loss to Auburn. Put Cunningham on a high-profile team, and he'd be nationally known as one of the nation's top players. With or without proper recognition on a 4-5 Vanderbilt squad, he's a week-in, week-out dominator.

rickster14

Reaction score
Jonathan "Rudy" Ford, DB, Auburn

Has started multiple games at CB, S, and nickel. Also played RB as a freshman & has returned kickoffs. Very good in coverage. Sure tackler. Very fast. Versatility would be valuable in our defense. Biggest weakness: only 5-11

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt

Along with a team-high nine tackles and a fumble recovery, Cunningham had a spectacular field-goal block -- he leaped clear over the Auburn center at the snap of the ball -- in the fourth quarter of a 23-16 loss to Auburn. Put Cunningham on a high-profile team, and he'd be nationally known as one of the nation's top players. With or without proper recognition on a 4-5 Vanderbilt squad, he's a week-in, week-out dominator.

Byron Jones as a linebacker.

Big fan.

Carson

Reaction score
Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson.

Huge Clemson and been watching this kid his entire career. Always is open and has great hands.

Huge frame, 6'5, 250+

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
^Agreed. Worry about TE when Witten retires, no need to worry about finding his replacement right now. TE is a luxury, not a necessity in the NFL...Witten may be slowing down but he'll continue to be a Top-10 TE in this league until he retires. And that means he'll continue to keep seeing the field.

RandyOh

Reaction score
^Agreed. Worry about TE when Witten retires, no need to worry about finding his replacement right now. TE is a luxury, not a necessity in the NFL...Witten may be slowing down but he'll continue to be a Top-10 TE in this league until he retires. And that means he'll continue to keep seeing the field.
Especially when you see Swain and Prescott have great chemistry and make plays together.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Time for my weekly Cooper Kuppdate

PASS 1/1 21yds
RUSH 2 3yds 1TD long 3yds
REC 7 70yds long 22yds
KR 2 76yds 1TD long 76yds

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Btw, I want Texas S Dylan Haines. He will almost assuredly be a UDFA. He is a rich man's Heath....Heath, but with ballhawking skills.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Chidobe Awuzie CB - Colorado - 6' 0" 190 lbs

Colorado leaves their corners on an island almost every play, they are the heart and soul of their defense in my opinion. He is also great vs the run, just an all around stud.

From Pro Football Focus

Best defensive playmaker (Pac-12): Chidobe Awuzie, Colorado
Awuzie had four sacks, two interceptions and five passes defensed in 2015. Awuzie is a physical and versatile defender who can play any position in the secondary. Awuzie’s coverage and pass rush grades rank No. 1 among returning Pac-12 cornerbacks

With two years of strong grading under his belt, Awuzie was already on our radar coming into the season and he’s off to a great start in 2016. He splits his time on the outside and in the slot for Colorado providing the triple threat of production you like to see from that position: coverage, run stopping, blitzing. He’s been targeted 15 times on the year, allowing seven catches for 72 yards (4.8 yards per attempt) and he’s knocked away two passes while intercepting another. Those numbers are not far off from last year’s, when he allowed only 4.9 yards per attempt. Awuzie can read and break on the ball extremely well, and it will be important to see him when matched up against some of the top passing offenses littering the Pac-12.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Final 2016 Kuppdate

Well, with the loss to Youngstown St. in the semifinals, the EWU season is officially over, as is the career of Cooper Kupp. He went out swinging though.

Final Game Stats
Passing - 0/1
Rushing - 1 car 3 yds
Receiving - 10 rec 180 yds 2 TDs, long 50 yds

Final Season Stats
Passing 5/7 135 yds 2 TDs
Rushing 14 car 33 yds 1 TDs
Receiving 117 rec 1700 yds 18 TDs, long 75, 8 100yd games
Returning PR 7, 160 yds, 1 TD, KR 1 19 yds

Total Career Stats
Passing 7/10 135 yds 2 TDs
Rushing 17 car 58 yds 1 TD