2017 Draft Pet Cats - On the Record

The Realist

Reaction score
1) Harold Landry 6-3/250 DE

2) Cooper Kupp 6-2/215 WR: I have a good friend on EWU staff.

3) Michael Roberts 6-6/270 TE: One of the few well-rounded TE's in the draft. I've seen him block from inline, H and FB position along with very good production as a receiver (15 TD's this year).

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
1) Harold Landry 6-3/250 DE

2) Cooper Kupp 6-2/215 WR: I have a good friend on EWU staff.

3) Michael Roberts 6-6/270 TE: One of the few well-rounded TE's in the draft. I've seen him block from inline, H and FB position along with very good production as a receiver (15 TD's this year).

It is too bad we don't have the picks to get Landry, D. Walker, Kupp, and Roberts

RandyOh

Reaction score
who says we cant....im saying we cant get both landry and walker
Oh. My bad. Didnt see Walker. Guess my eyes jumped straight to Kupp. IF we can move Romo and possibly get a 2nd then i may be possible

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Oh. My bad. Didnt see Walker. Guess my eyes jumped straight to Kupp. IF we can move Romo and possibly get a 2nd then i may be possible
I know a first is out of the question.....but I would love to get a 2nd and 5th for Romo.

Then we could possibly trade down in the 2nd with that accrued 2nd and add a 4th giving us

1-DE Landry
2-DE Walker
2-WR Kupp
3-SS Jackson
4-TE Roberts
4-RB Conner
5-CB Cutrer
6-DL Kpassagon
7-OG Kalis

I believe we could do some nice work with that load

RandyOh

Reaction score
I know a first is out of the question.....but I would love to get a 2nd and 5th for Romo.

Then we could possibly trade down in the 2nd with that accrued 2nd and add a 4th giving us

1-DE Landry
2-DE Walker
2-WR Kupp
3-SS Jackson
4-TE Roberts
4-RB Conner
5-CB Cutrer
6-DL Kpassagon
7-OG Kalis

I believe we could do some nice work with that load
Swap Cutrer with Conner. I think Conner slips. possibly even to the 6th round. Cutrer will need to be taken by our 4th.

XDez88BeastX

Reaction score
Daeshon Hall, Detrich Wise, Demarcus Walker

John Ross, Travin Dural, John Ross

Desmond King, Tre White, Kevin King, Brandon Facyson, Rasul Douglas

Davon Godchaux, Anthony Walker, Obi Melifonwu, Nate Gerry.

sbark

Reaction score
The next QB I want to draft, the guy I want backing up Dak, is Gage Gubrud of Eastern Washington. He can pass all over the field, run, and even punt.

BTW, my #1 pet cat this year....12 rec, 274 yds, 2 TDs....
Keep an eye on Jr. QB Shor from JMU.......Tony romo Jr.

ghst187

Reaction score
John Ross
Curtis Samuel
James Washington
Damarcus Walker
Harold Landry
Zach Cunningham
Jarred Davis
Cooper Kupp
Jourdon Lewis
Jake Butt
Takkarist McKinley
Godchaeux
Marcus Maye
Cameron Sutton
Eddie Jackson

Later rounds:
Ben Boulware
Deatrich Wise
Jordan Sterns
Nick Delucha
Hardy Nickerson

ghst187

Reaction score
I will have to look into Samuel....I honestly don't know who he is

He is most of ohio states offense. Just unstoppable playmaker who is good for an explosive play every few touches. He is listed as a hybrid RB/WR and he's constantly compared to Percy Harvin. Samuel also has a reported 4.36 40 time. He could replace Lucky, Dunbar, and be a desean Jackson like threat at WR, or has the potential to.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
He is most of ohio states offense. Just unstoppable playmaker who is good for an explosive play every few touches. He is listed as a hybrid RB/WR and he's constantly compared to Percy Harvin. Samuel also has a reported 4.36 40 time. He could replace Lucky, Dunbar, and be a desean Jackson like threat at WR, or has the potential to.

well, as long as he doesn't have Harvin corrosive attitude, I am cool with the pick. We can use an electrifying player on offense.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I don't see that from Samuel. I don't think he'll be that effective in the NFL