2017 Draft Pet Cats - On the Record

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Do you guys pay close attention to positions we won't draft? Like running back for example

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Do you guys pay close attention to positions we won't draft? Like running back for example
OU has 2 very good ones in Perine and Mixon....not sure their class.

I love me some Donta Foreman and Chris Warren III from UT.....both underclassmen.

I like McCaffrey from Stanford.

Of course there is Fournette and Chubb.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
OU has 2 very good ones in Perine and Mixon....not sure their class.

I love me some Donta Foreman and Chris Warren III from UT.....both underclassmen.

I like McCaffrey from Stanford.

Of course there is Fournette and Chubb.
No, I was just asking because I only pay attention to positions I think we'll draft. I was looking at qb until Dak saved us

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
No, I was just asking because I only pay attention to positions I think we'll draft. I was looking at qb until Dak saved us
I dont look at them for us..i just notice certain players. I can give you RBs, but not so much QBs outside of 2 or 3. I dont know much about TEs either.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Cooper Kupp vs. Montana St.

passing 0-1
rec. 13, yds 154, TD 1, long 40

Reactions: BAT

batman36

Reaction score
OU's Samaje Perrine is a true junior, while Joe Mixon is a redshirt sophomore. Both are eligible to apply for the draft.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Quincy Wilson CB Florida
Desmond King CB Iowa
Carl Lawson DE Auburn
Deatrich Wise Jr DE Arkansas
Demarcus Walker DE Florida St
Davis Webb QB California
Josh Reynolds WR Texas A&M

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Quincy Wilson CB Florida
Desmond King CB Iowa
Carl Lawson DE Auburn
Deatrich Wise Jr DE Arkansas
Demarcus Walker DE Florida St
Davis Webb QB California
Josh Reynolds WR Texas A&M

Just watched Quincy Wilson yesterday. Love his game. I get that Tabor is the stud (though, a guy who names himself Teez...not a great decision), but Wilson looks like a pro's pro. Looks like a first rounder to me but I don't see many places putting him there. Maybe they don't think he'll declare.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Just watched Quincy Wilson yesterday. Love his game. I get that Tabor is the stud (though, a guy who names himself Teez...not a great decision), but Wilson looks like a pro's pro. Looks like a first rounder to me but I don't see many places putting him there. Maybe they don't think he'll declare.
NFL executives are already saying that Wilson will be the 1st Corner taken in the draft.

bodi

Reaction score
ODU LB Anthony Wilson having breakout senior year

Old Dominion senior linebacker Anthony Wilson was named the Conference USA Defensive Player of the Week after his 11 tackle, three sack outing on Saturday, the league announced on Monday.
Wilson’s 11 tackles was a career-high. The three sacks is an ODU single-game record.
Wilson leads the Monarchs with 17 tackles thus far, and leads Conference USA with five tackles for loss and three sacks

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports...Nova_DE_Kpassagnon_attracting_NFL_scouts.html

Tanoh Kpassagnon DE Villanova