2017 NBA Western Conference Finals: Spurs vs Warriors

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Manu Ginobili was joking at practice yesterday when the press reminded him that no NBA team has comeback from a 0-3 deficit in a best of 7 playoff series. He smiled and said, "yes I know, now we have them where we want them", like they are going to win the next 4 games. The writing is on the wall for this series which will most likely end tonight in San Antonio with the sweep being completed of the ailing Spurs. Kawhi Leonard and David Lee are doubtful to play.

Nav22

Reaction score
So winning isn't good enough for you? You have have the loser bow down and kiss your feet? :facepalm: No wonder civility is so easily lost around you.
LOLLLL the fact that you equate losing like a man and admitting that the better team won... to bowing down and kissing feet... shows how big of a crybaby you actually are.

No, keep making excuses and pretending the Warriors haven't been THE dominant team in the West since 2014-15. It's adorable.

Nav22

Reaction score
You make some valid points. The only reason I brought up those past championships is because you said that Spurs fans are "living in the past" but yet you mention that Golden State is gonna get their 5th championship when two of those rings were in 1947 and 1956. The Spurs have 5 rings in the 40 years that they've been in the NBA. Golden State has 4 championships despite having been in the NBA nearly twice as long.

Golden State are certainly one of the top 2 teams in the NBA if not the best team. However, Golden State can't be considered a dynasty with just one championship during this dominate era of theirs. If they can be consistently good (such as 5 championships in 15 years) then they will rightfully get that type of recognition. Until then, they are a fun team to watch with a historically great roster and an even more historic choke job.
Barring catastrophic injury, we'll be champs again this year, with no end to the dominance in sight.

Enjoy!!! :)

Nav22

Reaction score
Nav enjoy it while it lasts, but know this, if you don't win the title this year, your team will be labeled as the Big What Ifs........

Think about your run, you were able to avoid the Spurs 2 years in a row. You lucked into an injured Cavs team to win the title. Then, you win a record 73 games, only to choke away a 3-1 lead, and lose to the Cavs. Now this year, you luck into a Spurs team minus Parker. Then we lose The best two way player in the league in game 1, then our top reserve Big in game 3. So, you will most likely sweep the Spurs, but will you beat the Cavs? Cause if you don't, like I said, you will be what ifs.

I fully expect several changes for the Spurs next year.
And...? Finish your thought.

Tell me... what happens if the Warriors win it all this year???

Oh, right. Pure ecstacy. Champagne baths and a parade.

Got it.
:laugh:

You know it's coming, too.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
And...? Finish your thought.

Tell me... what happens if the Warriors win it all this year???

Oh, right. Pure ecstacy. Champagne baths and a parade.

Got it.

You know it's coming, too.
I don't know that, I am not God, Nostradamus, or Ms. Cleo.......

I just know that as dominant as we have been since we drafted Duncan, that we had several moments where we pooped the bed, losing games or series we had no business losing. We lost games in immaculate fashion.....3 that come to mind.....

.4 game
Tracy mcgrady game
Game 6 choke

So, when I post what I post, it comes from a place of knowledge. Also, I have never denied or apologized for being an obnoxious Spurs homer. But, at the same time, I can have an intelligent basketball conversation....In fact, one thing missing from this board is our resident Sixers fan. Haven't seen any of his posts in forever.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Manu Ginobili was joking at practice yesterday when the press reminded him that no NBA team has comeback from a 0-3 deficit in a best of 7 playoff series. He smiled and said, "yes I know, now we have them where we want them", like they are going to win the next 4 games. The writing is on the wall for this series which will most likely end tonight in San Antonio with the sweep being completed of the ailing Spurs. Kawhi Leonard and David Lee are doubtful to play.
This sucks......Reminds me of when the Bad Boys got revenge on the Lakers, except Magic and Scott were out with injuries.

IMHO, a healthy Cavs and Spurs team, and the Warriors are 0 for the last 3 years.

Nav22

Reaction score
This sucks......Reminds me of when the Bad Boys got revenge on the Lakers, except Magic and Scott were out with injuries.

IMHO, a healthy Cavs and Spurs team, and the Warriors are 0 for the last 3 years.
LOL amazing what 1 half of a Game 1 will do for delusional fans.

I'm sure you thought OKC was toast after Game 1 last year too.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOLLLL the fact that you equate losing like a man and admitting that the better team won... to bowing down and kissing feet... shows how big of a crybaby you actually are.

No, keep making excuses and pretending the Warriors haven't been THE dominant team in the West since 2014-15. It's adorable.

The evidence of the better team is what happen before Zaza took Kawhi out. Congrats on your mitigated conference championship. That's the best you're going to get out of me. Between 2014 and the present, your Dubs have exactly 1 championship... 1 championship does not make anyone THE dominate team in the West. My Spurs have the same number of championships in that time frame. 5 championships since 1999 makes my Spurs the more dominate team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

No doubt! The Warriors are the beneficiaries of injuries to the best teams. That's how they got their Championship beating the Cavs and that's how they are getting by the Spurs this year.

Nav22

Reaction score
The evidence of the better team is what happen before Zaza took Kawhi out. Congrats on your mitigated conference championship. That's the best you're going to get out of me. Between 2014 and the present, your Dubs have exactly 1 championship... 1 championship does not make anyone THE dominate team in the West. My Spurs have the same number of championships in that time frame. 5 championships since 1999 makes my Spurs the more dominate team. http://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gifhttp://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gifhttp://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gifhttp://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gifhttp://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gif
Your evidence is 1 half of basketball? And that 1 half wipes out an entire season's worth of evidence?

Your grave will be so sweet to dance on tonight. I hope you have a new pillowcase ready for when the 2017 CHAMPS smack you silly in your building, again.

+73 since Kawhi went down. What an inferior bunch of LOSERS on your team.

Speaking of Kawhi... congrats on being the first superstar in NBA history to miss 3 Conference Finals games over an ANKLE SPRAIN! AND that's after he said he'd play in Game 2!!!

S.O.F.T.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Your evidence is 1 half of basketball? And that 1 half wipes out an entire season's worth of evidence?

Your grave will be so sweet to dance on tonight. I hope you have a new pillowcase ready for when the 2017 CHAMPS smack you silly in your building, again.

+73 since Kawhi went down. What an inferior bunch of LOSERS on your team.

Speaking of Kawhi... congrats on being the first superstar in NBA history to miss 3 Conference Finals games over an ANKLE SPRAIN! AND that's after he said he'd play in Game 2!!!

S.O.F.T.
Oh so you want to use the regular season as the determining factory on which team is better? The Warriors and Spurs had 3 head to head match ups this regular season and the Spurs won 2 of them so kiss my Spurs feet and bow to the better team... The San Antonio Spurs!!!! http://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gif

Nav22

Reaction score
Oh so you want to use the regular season as the determining factory on which team is better? The Warriors and Spurs had 3 head to head match ups this regular season and the Spurs won 2 of them so kiss my Spurs feet and bow to the better team... The San Antonio Spurs!!!! http://www.BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1.com/forums/images/smilies/flag.gif
YAWN. 3-0 when it matters. Sweep coming. You'll be a minor footnote forever. Hell, you already are.

Buh-bye, Washington Generals! You'll get 'em next time!

Only question left: how long will it take Kawhi "Charmin" Leonard's poor wittle ankle to heal??? Will Pop hold him out all of next season too???
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
YAWN. 3-0 when it matters. Sweep coming. You'll be a minor footnote forever. Hell, you already are.

Buh-bye, Washington Generals! You'll get 'em next time!

Only question left: how long will it take Kawhi "Charmin" Leonard's poor wittle ankle to heal??? Will Pop hold him out all of next season too???
GO CLEVELAND CAVALIERS IN THE NBA FINALS!!!!!! BEAT THOSE SCRUB DUBS.:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
GO CLEVELAND CAVALIERS IN THE NBA FINALS!!!!!! BEAT THOSE SCRUB DUBS.:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Will Kawhi be able to watch the Finals while he recovers in his full-body cast???

S.O.F.T.

Adorable how Pop forfeited the series because he knew his team stood ZERO chance. What superstar misses 3 games due to an ankle sprain in the WCF????
:lmao2:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Will Kawhi be able to watch the Finals while he recovers in his full-body cast???

S.O.F.T.

Adorable how Pop forfeited the series because he knew his team stood ZERO chance. What superstar misses 3 games due to an ankle sprain in the WCF????
ap-1f6cfb8e7b524092aafd138ef8969f95.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Stephen Curry: active and ready to rip your heart out in Game 4.

Charmin Leonard: quilted and extra absorbant. Huge female genitalia.
Zaza got him good. That's the only way the Scrub Dubs stop him.

leonardlayup.gif

leonarddunk2_medium.gif

Congratulations on you mitigated conference championship. Kawhi Leornard, MVP, MVP, MVP!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
Zaza got him good. That's the only way the Scrub Dubs stop him.

leonardlayup.gif

leonarddunk2_medium.gif

Congratulations on you mitigated conference championship. Kawhi Leornard, MVP, MVP, MVP!!!
LOL you're a mess. Kawhi dunking over Harrison Barnes (currently a Dallas Maverick), OOOOH!!!

Nah, MVPs play through pain. They don't forfeit the season over weaksauce injuries that involve no structural damage. Kawhi's a PANSY and you know it.

Enjoy the NBA Finals!!!! I'll be sure to dance on your grave when the Big, Bad Warriors are spraying champagne. Maybe Kawhi will be healthy to start next season... until he suffers a debilitating hangnail that keeps him out for months, that is.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL you're a mess. Kawhi dunking over Harrison Barnes (currently a Dallas Maverick), OOOOH!!!

Nah, MVPs play through pain. They don't forfeit the season over weaksauce injuries that involve no structural damage. Kawhi's a PANSY and you know it.

Enjoy the NBA Finals!!!! I'll be sure to dance on your grave when the Big, Bad Warriors are spraying champagne. Maybe Kawhi will be healthy to start next season... until he suffers a debilitating hangnail that keeps him out for months, that is.
You sound like such a child when you talk about Kawhi, the league MVP that way. Your hollow words mean nothing to me. :muttley:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You're right.

Draymond Green is a LOCK for DPOY, and Mike D'Antoni is a LOCK for Coach of the Year.

Charmin Leonard and Gregg Popovich: LOCKS for Female Genitalias of the Year.
Now I know you are legitimately ignorant about the game of basketball. Pop owns Mike D'Antoni and always has. None of the MVP candidates went as far as Kawhi did in the playoffs or means so much to his team.