2017 NBA Western Conference Finals: Spurs vs Warriors

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Will Kawhi be able to watch the Finals while he recovers in his full-body cast???

S.O.F.T.

Adorable how Pop forfeited the series because he knew his team stood ZERO chance. What superstar misses 3 games due to an ankle sprain in the WCF????
:lmao2:
You are so ridiculous, calling Leonard soft. Pop is the reason Leonard never played again this series. Kawhi would have tried to play again in game 1, in fact he did, but the team shut him down.

Btw, ankle sprains have differing levels of severity. Also, he didn't only tweak his ankle, it was also his knee.

Look how look ZaZa put Durant on the shelf this seadon when he fell into his leg......it seemed not all that severe, but apparently it was far worse than it looked.

But, continue to spew your nonsense Dr. Nav

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
LOL amazing what 1 half of a Game 1 will do for delusional fans.

I'm sure you thought OKC was toast after Game 1 last year too.
Nope, not really. They always gave us a tough time....a matchup nightmare.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dirtiest team won. That's too bad because they have a lot of great character guys and coaches. (Spurs pedigree) :)

I like the sportsmanship showed after the game by both teams. The Warriors fans should take note and do the same.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Dirtiest team won. That's too bad because they have a lot of great character guys and coaches. (Spurs pedigree) :)

I like the sportsmanship showed after the game by both teams. The Warriors fans should take note and do the same.

The hypocrisy is thick.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The hypocrisy is thick.
The hypocrisy is when the Commish says he wishes more teams were a class act like the Spurs but then allows a dirty play by Zaza Pachulia to eliminate the league MVP, Kawhi Leonard and thereby the Spurs from the playoffs. If the Commish wants more class acts in the league then there needs to be something done about rewarding dirty play. Rule change is needed to right this wrong. Zaza should have received a flagrant foul and even that isn't enough. Maybe folks will listen when Zaza does this to LeBron or Kyrie Irving.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
The hypocrisy is when the Commish says he wishes more teams were a class act like the Spurs but then allows a dirty play by Zaza Pachulia to eliminate the league MVP, Kawhi Leonard and thereby the Spurs from the playoffs. If the Commish wants more class acts in the league then there needs to be something done about rewarding dirty play. Rule change is needed to right this wrong. Zaza should have received a flagrant foul and even that isn't enough. Maybe folks will listen when Zaza does this to LeBron or Kyrie Irving.
Spurs fans have every right to be peeved.
But they also benefited from having the most physical team in the league for the last 15 years.
It works both ways. They did plenty of bullying and beating up people's star players over the this long tremendous run of success.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Spurs fans have every right to be peeved.
But they also benefited from having the most physical team in the league for the last 15 years.
It works both ways. They did plenty of bullying and beating up people's star players over the this long tremendous run of success.
The Spurs have not been the most physical team over the last 15 years. The Pistons were phyical, as were the Bulls. Memphis has been very phyical the last 5 plus years. I would say those 3 were ahead of us.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Since when was Kawhi Leonard the "league MVP?"

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The facts? Just what are the facts? Do you even know me or how I felt about the Spurs during Bowen's days there? You are like Jon Snow... you know nothing.

I know for a fact you just bogusly claimed Kawhi Leonard was the "league MVP."

Nav22

Reaction score
That's my vote.
Boy, that parade was a BLAST!!!

WAAAARRRRIIIOOOORRRSSSS!!!!!

Hopefully the "MVP" was able to watch it in between feeding sessions while he recovers in his full body cast.

OUR league. Enjoy the Dubs Dynasty!!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LOL too bad you've gotten your hopes up. It'll hurt even more when you see Westbrook giving his acceptance speech.
Hurt? I'm laughing my butt off at you the way you immaturely dig at me about this as if I care what you say. They are all worthy candidates. I don't hate OKC. IMO, it would just add a bit of irony to see Westbrook win the MVP award the same year KD wins the finals MVP award. We'll know 26 June.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hurt? I'm laughing my butt off at you the way you immaturely dig at me about this as if I care what you say. They are all worthy candidates. I don't hate OKC. IMO, it would just add a bit of irony to see Westbrook win the MVP award the same year KD wins the finals MVP award. We'll know 26 June.
I know you care because you're an emotional see-saw in every NBA thread.

Tell us more about how the Spurs would've swept the Warriors if Leonard was healthy!

Oh wait! Those delusions have cooled off, because NOW you believe the Warriors are so good that it's practically unfair!

I get it. The immediate NBA future is in the Bay Area and your team's arrow is pointing downward... unless you land Chris Paul. But then he'd be a "coward" too if he left for San Antonio, just like KD!!

(Just busting your balls dude.. Spurs are one of the top teams damn near permanently.)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I know you care because you're an emotional see-saw in every NBA thread.

Tell us more about how the Spurs would've swept the Warriors if Leonard was healthy!

Oh wait! Those delusions have cooled off, because NOW you believe the Warriors are so good that it's practically unfair!

I get it. The immediate NBA future is in the Bay Area and your team's arrow is pointing downward... unless you land Chris Paul. But then he'd be a "coward" too if he left for San Antonio, just like KD!!

(Just busting your balls dude.. Spurs are one of the top teams damn near permanently.)
Laughing my butt off at you. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:If you want to bust my balls you are going to have to do much better than that. It's a game. In the big scheme of life it doesn't really matter. Sad for you that it really does matter that much.

Nav22

Reaction score
Laughing my butt off at you. :laugh::lmao::lmao2:If you want to bust my balls you are going to have to do much better than that. It's a game. In the big scheme of life it doesn't really matter. Sad for you that it really does matter that much.
Your jealous tears taste AMAZING and your quivering lower lip almost makes me feel sorry for you, kid. Look at that quiver go!!!

It's our league, period. Your team's inferior trash in comparison, just like the other 28 teams. Smacked your boys in the MOUTH with our brooms, in your house. Like you didn't even exist. Like you're the Washington Generals.

No wonder you're such an emotional mess. Enjoy the Dubs Dynasty!!!