•LVE
•Landry
•Daniels
•McGlinchey

just let it be a good'n:thumbup:

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My gut tells me that the Giants are actually going to go Chubb at #2. The top of round two is primary territory to still acquire guys like Guice or Michel if they really want one.

Their OL needs a lot of help and even a great player like Barkley is going to have a hard time if he's not getting holes.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
My gut tells me that the Giants are actually going to go Chubb at #2. The top of round two is primary territory to still acquire guys like Guice or Michel if they really want one.

Their OL needs a lot of help and even a great player like Barkley is going to have a hard time if he's not getting holes.

Anyone but Josh Rosen is fine with me.

BermyStar

Reaction score

Yeah I think they go Chubb or even target Nelson with a trade down.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

True, but finding good o-line help is easier than finding a great running back, you can get guards in the second and even third round to be "road graders" for Barkley.

Get your talent first and then build around him, if you're in the condition the Giants are in...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Giants are gonna trade back and sadly, get massive value if Darnold doesn’t go number 1.

If they do, can't knock them, but Bills are the most realistic tradedown and they'll only overpay NYG if they feel that NYJ is going to take their guy.

I think CLE will flip #4 to the Bills by the time all is said and done.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
The same thing was said about that guard with the marijuana gas mask that went viral shortly before the drafted started 2 years ago?

If I remember correctly he only dropped a few spots and was still a top 15 pick.

Tweets should not drop a player based on offensiveness. But they should drop a player if they show he is a problem, or stupidity.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Tony Pauline | Draft Analyst

* There continues to be misinformation floating around about Leighton Vander Esch with recent news that the linebacker failed medical exams and was removed from draft boards. The information passed on to me from a general manager this morning is that 27 teams gave Vander Esch a passing grade on his medicals and five teams flagged him -- no team flunked him. Flagging means a team will move a player down 10-20 slots on a draft board due to a red flag, in this case Vander Esch’s neck. Flunking means the team has removed the player from their board. The information passed to me states no team flunked Vander Esch for medicals or any other reason.

* More important for the Boise State linebacker is the leaking of information from the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers. Both teams gave Vander Esch a passing grade on medicals. I feel reasonably certain he ends up with Dallas at the 18th pick.

morasp

Reaction score
Tony Pauline | Draft Analyst

* There continues to be misinformation floating around about Leighton Vander Esch with recent news that the linebacker failed medical exams and was removed from draft boards. The information passed on to me from a general manager this morning is that 27 teams gave Vander Esch a passing grade on his medicals and five teams flagged him -- no team flunked him. Flagging means a team will move a player down 10-20 slots on a draft board due to a red flag, in this case Vander Esch’s neck. Flunking means the team has removed the player from their board. The information passed to me states no team flunked Vander Esch for medicals or any other reason.

* More important for the Boise State linebacker is the leaking of information from the Dallas Cowboys and Pittsburgh Steelers. Both teams gave Vander Esch a passing grade on medicals. I feel reasonably certain he ends up with Dallas at the 18th pick.

We're going to trade up one pick with Seattle? Probably just a type-o but with all the trade talk you never know.