2018 Draft Chatter

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Surprised he's not getting more love. Top 5 in Power 5 Edge Defenders in pressures last year and led the Big 10 in run stops the year prior.

Like you said, he's not on the same planet as Bosa but a quality prospect none the least.

When do you think he goes? Early 2nd?
The top 5 in pressues only applies to this draft class, not all power 5. According to PFF

John813

Reaction score
I know I am one of the few people who actually like Josh Allen. Kind of interesting he is visiting the Dolphins.

Dolphins will nab on of Allen,Mayfield or Rosen if one were to fall to #11 IMO.

They may be talking about T-hill in 2018, but I think that's just a smokescreen.

Surprised he's not getting more love. Top 5 in Power 5 Edge Defenders in pressures last year and led the Big 10 in run stops the year prior.

Like you said, he's not on the same planet as Bosa but a quality prospect none the least.

When do you think he goes? Early 2nd?

I think he goes top 2nd round. I think some were just expecting more out of him in terms of numbers and he didn't really have that 10-12 sack year. Also, teammate Nick Bosa stepped up last year and led the team with 8.5 sacks, and probably took some hype away from Hubbard.

cnuball21

Reaction score
The top 5 in pressues only applies to this draft class, not all power 5. According to PFF

I think it's this class and power 5 conferences.

Still solid.

I looked back and watched him a little more, just doesn't look fluid to me.

I don't think I'd take him until the 3rd.

Reaction score
It seems the entire league is enamored with LVE. I have a feeling he goes before our pick.

Possibly. He has the highest SPARQ score for top LBs, at 97th percentile. While he only has one year of production, it was off the charts (141 tackles, 8.5 TFL, 3 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 INTs). Draft is about projection and I can see teams falling in love with his ceiling.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I think it's this class and power 5 conferences.

Still solid.

I looked back and watched him a little more, just doesn't look fluid to me.

I don't think I'd take him until the 3rd.
That can't be. Sutton Smith had the most pressures and he couldnt declare for the draft.

But nonetheless it doesnt really matter.

Yeah, there's a disconnect between his lateral agility and his pass rushing. Maybe some coach could fix it, or he could just be that player that always looks good on paper.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Bears logo changes to Cowboys logo. Excitement ensues.

Derwin James, welcome to Dallas.

I love Derwin James but I don't think trading up into number 8 is worth it. Could grab a 2-4 round guy and still build defense with other positions of need.

cowboyec

Reaction score
according to Cowboys Wire....Lsu WR DJ Chark had a private workout with our 'Boys.
boy thats alotta WRs they're looking at.

reddyuta

Reaction score
according to Cowboys Wire....Lsu WR DJ Chark had a private workout with our 'Boys.
boy thats alotta WRs they're looking at.

I hope they draft atleast one,i remember a few years back they looked at all these RBs and drafted none.