2022 NFL Kickoff Bills At Rams Game Thread

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I watched the game and didn't read much of the thread but I know the first game of the season means relatively nothing. It takes about 4 games to start seeing who's who.

If the Ram's come up short like they almost did last year they are headed to purgatory. McVeigh is going to look to go somewhere else where he can get talent. Donald will be looking for some place to go and Stafford will just retire. This will happen sooner or later but could be here now. But the rams don't have enough draft capital to rebuild.

I think Kupp would look good with a star on his helmet? Maybe even McVeigh.

Lamb, Gallup and Kupp

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Time for Stafford to retire. He’s got a noodle arm and is a statue.

ESisback

Reaction score
It’s funny how the “experts” see it both ways. The juggernaut SB Rams carried 130 yards total offense into the 4th quarter, and end up losing by 21 points, yet they’ll make a bigger deal out of it if Dallas loses to Tampa by one point! Most of them say the Cowboys are mediocre, and will only win 8 or 9 games, so why the drama?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I watched the game and didn't read much of the thread but I know the first game of the season means relatively nothing. It takes about 4 games to start seeing who's who.

If the Ram's come up short like they almost did last year they are headed to purgatory. McVeigh is going to look to go somewhere else where he can get talent. Donald will be looking for some place to go and Stafford will just retire. This will happen sooner or later but could be here now. But the rams don't have enough draft capital to rebuild.

I think Kupp would look good with a star on his helmet? Maybe even McVeigh.

Lamb, Gallup and Kupp

I wouldn't mind us getting McVay....if he'd be willing to go along with using the first round picks in the draft.

TheCritic

Reaction score
I won't judge the Rams too harshly yet. The Bills are the best team right now IMO. Part of me worries about the Cowboys facing a desperate Rams team if they lose another game or two. Still great Bills victory and loved seeing Allen establish a QB run threat and keeping the Rams D honest for a change. Hoping Dak, even with his bum leg and all, can do the same against the Bucs.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
did not see the game, but to know if bills are that good, or rams are that bad, lets wait till after 2 more games.