Signed by Cowboys 2024 Dallas Cowboys UDFA Signings

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jerry said in press conference that he has seen teams win a superbowl where they traded for a RB midseason......

Perhaps he let it out the bag that they will trade for a back.

Off the top of my head I know Jets drafted a RB and they didn't need one, so maybe look at teams that have a ton of backs and drafted one as teams Dallas will look to trade with
I am open to a trade.
We just need a bell cow back.
We can't put this kind of pressure on Dak.
He has proved he can't carry this team.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Almost all teams are cause backs just aren't like they were years ago. The position isn't as valuable either.

Falcons took Bijan number 8 overall last year and he wasn't a bell cow back
Yeah, but ya gotta admit the Falcons kinda suck. From top to bottom. I saw Arthur Blank wandering around the draft room the other night. Kinda sad. As much as I can feel for a billionaire that is. Gettin' old is brutal. He just looked lost.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Yeah, but ya gotta admit the Falcons kinda suck. From top to bottom. I saw Arthur Blank wandering around the draft room the other night. Kinda sad. As much as I can feel for a billionaire that is. Gettin' old is brutal. He just looked lost.
You sure that was not Jerry there at the Falcons draft room looking lost??

rambo2

Reaction score
I mean, let's SAY there was a GM running this team (like there should be btw) and he did this? It's a fire able offense fer crissakes.
Fired for what? Drafting a linebacker instead of a running back?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I am open to a trade.
We just need a bell cow back.
We can't put this kind of pressure on Dak.
He has proved he can't carry this team.
Yeah, i agree with you about Dak unable to not just carry a team, but to not screw up trying to carry a team. As for a bell cow....those have been put to pasture now.... but we could use more cowbell .....am i wrong?

Yeah baby, ..."i got a fever....and the only prescription is more co
wbell!!"...Bruce Dickinson

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yeah, i agree with you about Dak unable to not just carry a team, but to not screw up trying to carry a team. As for a bell cow....those have been put to pasture now.... but we could use more cowbell .....am i wrong?

Yeah baby, ..."i got a fever....and the only prescription is more cowbell!!"...Bruce Dickinson
:lmao:

RoboQB

Reaction score

Yeah baby, ..."i got a fever....and the only prescription is more cowbell!!"...Bruce Dickinson
I think it was Christopher Walken who coined the phrase.
No doubt Bruce would copy it though... lol

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Post the Signings as soon as you see them.
Please post twitter links if available

Pro Football Network UDFA Tracker 2024

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...e-agent-tracker-signings-analysis-draft-picks

Per Blogging the boys, Link above

UDFA signings

Updated: Saturday, April 28th at 2:20 AM ET

PLEASE DO NOT LITTER THREAD WITH WHO YOU WANT THEM TO SIGN
Glad to see they signed a RB!!!!!!

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
You aren't getting a bell cow back anymore. It's a run by committee now.
Yep, that's the emphasis we're focusing on...not the individual, but the scheme that enables/assists/facilitates the runner.

The improvement in the run game is going to come from: Beebe over Biadasz, Guyton getting to the second level and (hopefully) an improvement to Schoon.

We'd of probably wanted Brooks, but the second option 'blocking'.