#24 Chris Johnson or # 22 Felix? Can we discuss in retrospect?

Ren

Reaction score
If Felix can somehow shake the injury bug this could be a very funny read a couple of years down the road, the Merriman vs Ware kind of funny :cool:

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Charles hasn't been terrible. His lack of production has more to do with running behind argueably the worst offensive line in football.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Ren;2985222 said:
If Felix can somehow shake the injury bug this could be a very funny read a couple of years down the road, the Merriman vs Ware kind of funny :cool:

I hope Felix isn't Merriman.

I think its more likely to be a Manning vs Rivers type of debate.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Kinda interesting when you look at Johnson and Jones this season.

Johnson gets the vast majority of the carries for Tennessee and is on the field for probably about 75-80% of Tennessee's offensive plays. (He has carried on 53 of the 74 run plays (72%) by RB's, and also caught 11 passes). In the 3 games, Johnson has 57, 197 and 97 yds.

Jones has only 21 carries, which is THIRD most on our team. He's run the ball on only 28% of the run plays that our running backs get. Yet he has only 139 less yards, and he is pretty close to actually outrushing Johnson in 2 of 3 games. (96 and 94 the last two games)

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Natedawg44;2985231 said:
I hope Felix isn't Merriman.

Did Jones ever take streoids to become a decent player?

No. That comparison is over.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2985073 said:
I like what we have. However, looking back can be fun. For instance, I've been married for 17 wonderful years but I do occasionally sit back in the recliner and remember what once was when I was tearing up the clubs.
The best thing about these threads is some homer will eventually say something stupid.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2985145 said:
ROFLMAO i'll remember that the next time you throw Mendenhall in my face.
You don't even realize that quote is describing you do you?

Man that is sad.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2985183 said:
Uh oh, I hope you have your flame suit handy. The CJ Fan Club won't stand for this!

Gotta love this thread. Even when we get a pick right, let's rue because it might possibly have been better. :rolleyes:

Just having fun here..... Yes I wanted CJ but I am very happy with what we got at #22. (even if he's having trouble staying on the field) It's early in the Cat's career. Durability questions could easily fade away.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2985078 said:
So they can say look at me and how smart I am.
Dude, you are Perry Mason. He confessed.

Bleu Star;2985314 said:
Just having fun here..... Yes I wanted CJ but I am very happy with what we got at #22. (even if he's having trouble staying on the field) It's early in the Cat's career. Durability questions could easily fade away.

Four

Reaction score
can I just say it, felix is so much more well spoken and respectable than chris is.

look, I get it, but come on man, there is no way that johnson ever went to class. And if he did it wasn't because he learned anything.

you lose points with me on that stuff.

Reaction score
Here's one that gets overlooked. If we hadnt sent a 1, 3, and 6 for Roy Williams, Percy Harvin could have been a Cowboy.

The 3rd and 6th could have been leveraged to get back into the late 1st or early 2nd for a player that could have actually made an impact on this years team.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist;2985336 said:
Here's one that gets overlooked. If we hadnt sent a 1, 3, and 6 for Roy Williams, Percy Harvin could have been a Cowboy.

The 3rd and 6th could have been leveraged to get back into the late 1st or early 2nd for a player that could have actually made an impact on this years team.

Please don't make me cry anymore about what we gave up to get Mr. Ordinary. I don't think the board can take any more of my crying. Then you had to go and mention Percy Harvin... WAAAAAA

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2985325 said:
Dude, You're Maxwell Smart. I said it in post #1. ;)
What? I can't hear you. I'm in the cone of silence.

cone_of_silence2.jpg

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2985339 said:
Please don't make me cry anymore about what we gave up to get Mr. Ordinary. I don't think the board can take any more of my crying. Then you had to go and mention Percy Harvin... WAAAAAA

Thats why we are in fooball hell with the Raiders and Skins.

Al Davis, Dan Snyder, and Jerry Jones

And both those teams have playoff wins since our last.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist;2985336 said:

No thanks, Roy is a real WR. Harvin is a utility guy.

Reaction score
dbair1967;2985350 said:
No thanks, Roy is a real WR. Harvin is a utility guy.

So making plays on ST's and providing a home run dimension on offense is a bad thing, eh?

He's got 3 TD's in 3 games. Does it matter in what capacity he gets his TD's? He's a bonafide playmaker.

RW had had how many catches the Giants game?

Not to mention the 7 year 45 million dollar contract RW received.

Thre a reason JJ is among the worst GM's in the league. Right along with Cerrato and AL Davis