#24 Chris Johnson or # 22 Felix? Can we discuss in retrospect?

Bluefin

Reaction score
Both are good players.

I'm happy with Felix Jones because he is a standout kick returner in addition to being a dynamic running back.

Chris Johnson doesn't play on special teams.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
nathanlt;2985774 said:
Here's what people thought of Chris Johnson way back when. I remember because I started a thread to point out that Chris Johnson was a better fit for Dallas than Darren McFadden would have been.

It's interesting to go back and see what people really said

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114768

As of today, Felix has his injuries and Chris Johnson has had his share as well, so with their rookie years in the books, it's still too close to call, because you never know who is going to be the most healthy in the long term. Felix may get over it, despite how bleak it is now.

Bottom line: It's still too close to call, both are exciting players.

That thread sucked.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I think the thought process was Felix could do more with less attempts. WE ALREADY HAD MARION BARBER COMING OFF OF A PRO BOWL SEASON...

If we're talking one two punch/committe--- Felix made/makes so much more sense and he's proving it (when healthy). I thought last years gaudy ypc #'s were flukish but he's proving that he's like 10 yards waiting to happen. Felix is just sick. He just needs to stay on the field.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
dumb post (so why am I jumping in?): Johnson might get hurt today and end his career; Jones might do the same or go on to play 15 more years; we don't know yet. Jones was a great pick--he did not have injury issues in college and might not from here on. Gotta give it more time before we draw conclusions.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
HoosierCowboy;2986317 said:
Gotta give it more time before we draw conclusions.

Thats not what people do in CZ.

Everything is based on a couple weeks of tape, didnt you hear? Merriman was eons a better pick than Ware was, we were stupid to draft two RB's last yr or add another kicker this yr.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
CJ certainly is kicking butt on my Fantasy Football roster!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2986385 said:
CJ certainly is kicking butt on my Fantasy Football roster!

Dude is a bonafide fantasy STUD. Keeping it real guys... This thread was for fun not to say Felix needed to be replaced or any other preposterous idea... Thanks. Discussion/communication is a good thing IMO.