40 "missed calls" against the Eagles when they "beat" the Cowboys

Aftershock

Reaction score
Loser mentality

You microscope and analyze every single snap in slow motion you’d find a similar number of missed calls for every 32 teams on a weekly basis.

News flash. Humans are prone to error. If you want mistake free officiating then be prepared for a lot of commercial breaks as referees will micro analyze each and every snap such as the one done in the video. In real time. You want that as a fan? Yea no? Quit whining then.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Do you think there weren't any missed calls against Dallas?
Do you think there were 40 missed calls against the Cowboys like there were for the Eagles? How about 30? Or 20? OK, let's make it 10. We're there 10 missed calls on the Cowboys like the film shows 40 missed calls on the Eagles?

If you can't even find 10 missed calls on the Cowboys, just be quiet.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Loser mentality

You microscope and analyze every single snap in slow motion you’d find a similar number of missed calls for every 32 teams on a weekly basis.

News flash. Humans are prone to error. If you want mistake free officiating then be prepared for a lot of commercial breaks as referees will micro analyze each and every snap such as the one done in the video. In real time. You want that as a fan? Yea no? Quit whining then.
Ok, prove it. Stop talking and simply prove it if you are so correct.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Ok, prove it. Stop talking and simply prove it if you are so correct.
It’s not on me to prove anything. Your original post declares the refs are rigged against the cowboys by sampling a montage of plays that supposedly should have been called in the cowboys favor. But how do you know for sure the Cowboys didn’t catch any breaks on the other side? You don’t know cause you didn’t check. You searched a video to feed your own confirmation bias.

Until then your claim is baseless.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s not on me to prove anything. Your original post declares the refs are rigged against the cowboys by sampling a montage of plays that supposedly should have been called in the cowboys favor. But how do you know for sure the Cowboys didn’t catch any breaks on the other side? You don’t know cause you didn’t check. You searched a video to feed your own confirmation bias.

Until then your claim is baseless.
I provide video proof.

You provide nothing but mouth.

Yeah, who is the baseless one???

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I provide video proof.

You provide nothing but mouth.

Yeah, who is the baseless one???
I’ve always believed the Dallas Cowboys have never lost a game that wasn’t staged by biased officials that collectively cheated with the approval of the NFL.