40 "missed calls" against the Eagles when they "beat" the Cowboys

DZSierra

Reaction score
Marginal teams need help from refs…championship teams don’t.
For some reason, EVERY fan of their team always seems to miss this point.

Reality is it seems every game I get to watch on Sunday this year has been pretty bad per the officiating.

However, as bad as the game was called with the game last week, end of the day Dallas GAVE the game away to their own ineptness.

The bigger issue IMO is this isn't the first game (or season) Dallas has shown their ineptness when it comes to giving a game away.

Hadenough

Reaction score
No bias? No favoritism? No double standard? No help by the officials?

Explain these 40 "missed calls" for the Eagles...

Dude the refs tried to give it to the Cowboys at the end. Dak couldn't seize the moment. If the situation would of been reversed I bet Hurts would of seized the moment. Dak just short circuits and can't even throw the ball away.

lopey

Reaction score
Whine whine whine. I used to tell my daughters when they would whine about being fouled in basketball that whining never gets you anywhere. Overcome it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Skip it if it's too much to handle. The video is solid proof though.
No its a conjecture based on a biased point of view as a Cowboys fan.

Same as the Eagles fans who say our guy broke their TE's arm on purpose.

Every team deals with the same crappy refs because every teams crappy owners are to cheap to hire full time refs who can be fined for botching plays.

Jerry is one of the main ones who hates the idea of having full time refs.

I love your team first mentality, but pushing this narrative is silly.

Carson

Reaction score
I feel like a lot of these penalties are missed week to week.

However, the amount of false starts and holdings not called was super alarming. Of course your tackles won’t get beat with a full second head start and your interior holding. Reminds me of the Mccarthy Packers and their constant holding

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well if the delusions about Dak haven't made it clear to you that the OP is kinda beyond it this thread just erased all doubts. Yes there were some calls the Eagles should have gotten and no, this didn't cause the loss.

So let's move on to the rest of the season and see what we can do.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well if the delusions about Dak haven't made it clear to you that the OP is kinda beyond it this thread just erased all doubts. Yes there were some calls the Eagles should have gotten and no, this didn't cause the loss.

So let's move on to the rest of the season and see what we can do.
Some of us have pointed out to AC that these same refs who AC is complaining about are the same ones who put Dak and the team in position to win the game at the end and Dak (the team included) blew it.

The refs just suck, always have and always will

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
No bias? No favoritism? No double standard? No help by the officials?

Explain these 40 "missed calls" for the Eagles...

MM needs to be vocal with the refs before the next game. be in their ears prior to the game, telling them what to watch for and then telling them during the game. even send a video to the NFL offices if he has to, so that the refs are aware they are being watched. other coaches do it. MM needs to do a better job of it. Siriani is a master of that. with that said, I know a penalty happens in every NFL play somewhere. but some of the missed calls were blatantly bad.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Whine whine whine. I used to tell my daughters when they would whine about being fouled in basketball that whining never gets you anywhere. Overcome it.
I've always told my kids you have to assume all refs are crap and if you get a good one it's a bonus.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dude the refs tried to give it to the Cowboys at the end. Dak couldn't seize the moment. If the situation would have been reversed I bet Hurts would have seized the moment. Dak just short circuits and can't even throw the ball away.
By finally calling obvious fouls ? I guess you can look at it that way. We did clearly have a chance to win despite all the absolutely obvious one sided calls.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Man some of you and the both sides this both sides that false narrative. Just look at evidence impartially without the holier than thou mindset.

The dude that made this video isn’t a cowboys fan. You could try to make a video similar, but you’d stop when you saw the missed calls for us weren’t even close to that number and weren’t as obvious.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I have been a fan of the NFL for a long time. Missed calls happen. You can go through any game and get a lot of them.

I have rarely seen a game as one sided as what was happening in that one and then magically with the Cowboys down 11, Dallas starts getting every call. That doesn't look like random variation. That looks like rigging. I'm not sure what the motivation would be. The betting line? They like Philadelphia? Just keep it close for fans' sake?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude the refs tried to give it to the Cowboys at the end. Dak couldn't seize the moment. If the situation would have been reversed I bet Hurts would have seized the moment. Dak just short circuits and can't even throw the ball away.
Refs didn’t try to do anything if the refs didn’t call that PI on Gallup they would’ve forced a investigation into the refs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man some of you and the both sides this both sides that false narrative. Just look at evidence impartially without the holier than thou mindset.

The dude that made this video isn’t a cowboys fan. You could try to make a video similar, but you’d stop when you saw the missed calls for us weren’t even close to that number and weren’t as obvious.
They are so annoying. Taking this fake tough guy alpha talk. You can admit the refs sucked hurt the Cowboys as well as admit we had a shot to win. But these guys are so brainwashed….it’s black or white or right or wrong….