49ers releasing Bowman. Should Cowboys be interested?***Merged***

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That's his old contract. No bearing on a new contract.
My mistake. Thought it was a guaranteed pact for his next employer.
Well the, his injury issues don't worry you.
As a victim of an achilles injury many years ago, there is lasting immobility, tightness and thee psychological worry that prevents the body from putting too much pressure and stress on the leg/foot.
Then there is the knee injuries ....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a victim of an achilles injury many years ago, there is lasting immobility, tightness and thee psychological worry that prevents the body from putting too much pressure and stress on the leg/foot.
They can keep rolling with Jaylon Smith.

Great if your playing Hopscotch, not so great for football...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that explains it!

khiladi

Reaction score
He had an achilles injury last year. Can he still run? That's the question. If he can, we should take a look. If not, we already have a LB that can't run.

He also had that knee injury a couple years back. This isn't the healthy Bowman, monster of the middle, cold beast Bowman as far as I know.. I asked my Niner friend very briefly about Bowman a few weeks back and if I remember correctly, he said he's not the same.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
He also had that knee injury a couple years back. This isn't the healthy Bowman, monster of the middle, cold beast Bowman as far as I know.. I asked my Niner friend very briefly about Bowman a few weeks back and if I remember correctly, he said he's not the same.

I've seen him quite a bit on redzone this season, and that Thursday night game, he looked good to me.

fishspill

Reaction score
He’d be an upgrade over Jaylon.
It also looks like he got cut because he wasn’t doing well with the conversion from 3-4 to 4-3.

Not as clear cut as I was hoping.

plasticman

Reaction score
A beat up oft injured linebacker off a team that has averaged five wins a season ovet the previous three?

Yeah, sign me up, woo hoo! ....wait a minute....that idea sucks!

We are that desperate, we are willing to return to cap pergatory by scooping up the unwanted of the worse?

I've already exprienced the Campo years, thank you very much.