49ers releasing Bowman. Should Cowboys be interested?***Merged***

Hardline

Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I swear this off season could rank right up there with jerry's late 90s early 2000 ones ..

For some reason they are scared of free agency and it's to the detriment of this franchise. Building through the draft is fine and dandy but you simply MUST compliment it with quality, not bargain bin free agents. Mcclay may be buying into his own hype ..

Landing a Geoff Swaim in the 7th round just breeds arrogance.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He's not coming here. He kneeled in SF. Considering Jerry's words, why would he? Jerry's words will have impact and it may show in Free Agency. He'll have more than a few options. Dallas won't be one.

Wait, what? What happened to Jerry Jones is a great owner and players love to play for him?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Wait, what? What happened to Jerry Jones is a great owner and players love to play for him?
Word out of that meeting is those players had never heard that time from him. Trust me, more than a few players in that lockeroom view him in a different light.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's not coming here. He kneeled in SF. Considering Jerry's words, why would he? Jerry's words will have impact and it may show in Free Agency. He'll have more than a few options. Dallas won't be one.

Are you suggesting Bowman will pick a team that will allow him to kneel during the anthem?

That would be highly idiotic. I'm thinking it's fan thought.