Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

LittleD

Reaction score
Dak better reevaluate that home town discount thingy or he may be playing for the no hope Cardinals next season.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It’s going to be funny when the cowboys extend Dak next to watch these very same peoples head explode

Dak unless he gets hurt is going to be the starting qb. The cowboys are all in on him and his contract was formed in such a way that an extension will happen next season or sooner
Then Dallas' future will continue to explode too....and not in a good way.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
When I signed into this site last night at 9 p.m., I figured the main thread discussing this trade would exceed 30 pages.

I was short 17 pages. 47 pages for the insurance policy who would be King.

That's our Cowboys.

T-RO

Reaction score
Dak better reevaluate that home town discount thingy or he may be playing for the no hope Cardinals next season.
One more silly post. Add it to the bucket.

That will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happen. It cannot even logically or practically or economically or cosmically or contractually or emotionally or situationally or spiritually happen.

Your post defies physics, gravity, entropy, quantum actions, the salary cap, the U.S. Constitution, the needs of the Cowboys... and the condition of man.

Dak is here for awhile. No matter what.

But thanks! Do come again!

Last edited:

LittleD

Reaction score
One more silly post. Add it to the bucket.

That will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happen. It cannot even logically or practically or economically or cosmically or contractually or emotionally or situationally or spiritually happen.

Your post defies physics, gravity, entropy, quantum actions, the salary cap, the U.S. Constitution, the needs of the Cowboys... and the condition of man.

Dak is here for awhile. No matter what.

But thanks! Do come again!
That's not true at all. Dak hasn;t done squat for 8 years now. If we get to the top of the mountain this year, Jerry will unload lots of contracts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh so now he's worth a 4th and now you like trading for him and his contract? You didn't say that recently. LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Well-Known Member​

Messages65,894Reaction score60,272

I don’t think he’s cut status yet but for me personally I’m not trading for him or his contract. It’s not like the guys in front of him are great and all camp long they’ve been letting out his bad he’s been.
You can’t even quote a post let alone read……

I verbatim in the first sentence said I would not trade a 4th for him.

Go watch some old TJ Hooker reruns or some of the “funnies” in the paper. Or better yet go to bed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's not true at all. Dak hasn;t done squat for 8 years now. If we get to the top of the mountain this year, Jerry will unload lots of contracts.
That’s not how the NFL works is what he’s trying to tell you. You’d sent just unload contracts without conesequence.

T-RO

Reaction score
Go study Dak's contract and what 126 million guaranteed means.

Then check out what the dead cap would be were Dallas try to trade or cut Dak.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You can’t even quote a post let alone read……

I verbatim in the first sentence said I would not trade a 4th for him.

Go watch some old TJ Hooker reruns or some of the “funnies” in the paper. Or better yet go to bed.
"I’m not trading for him or his contract"

Your words and yet you run from them now. lol Typical

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak over Dallas fans seeing the writing on the wall.

Jerry don't believe in ya boy and this move proves it.
Bash Dak Over Dallas Cult tying themselves to Dalton...err, scratch that....Danucci....errr scratch that.... Rush....err scratch that.... Lance....

for your sake this better turn out the way you are imagining it.

btw, this proves that Dallas paid a low price for a project, and if it fails, they throw away a 4th.

proving it would be trading a couple of first round picks to get a viable option.

then again, its you saying it...so we know why :thumbup:

btw, I like the move. its low cost, low risk. has potential. but the kid is long ways from being anything viable in NFL