Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

starfan1

Reaction score
Lets hope so. That all depends on how quickly he can develop. He has a long way to go. I believe Rush is signed through next year? If he can beat out Rush next season for #2, that would be great.
I’ve not watched Trey lance but if he has a so so arm he can be #2 here. It’s more about processing the field

Cooper has a noodle

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Only silly fans grade a GM by if their team won--or merely made it to the-- the Super Bowl.

Owners know it's an 'A' or an 'A+' grade to build a team that gets there. And an 'A' or at least a 'B+' to get to a conference championship.

49ers are 4th in Super Bowl odds for this upcoming year.

No one will argue the draft pick failed, the trade preceding it was a debacle. That's the nature of the draft. But arguing that Lynch is anything but respected (highly) in SF...is silly.
Owners are not silly? Most NFL owners make Jerry look great. Look a that yahoo with the Colts or Dan Snyder.

Reactions: CWR

starfan1

Reaction score
You can already see the Dak haters overplaying Lance. More pathetic nonsense from Dak trolls.

This kid needs time to develop.
It’s going to be funny when the cowboys extend Dak next to watch these very same peoples head explode

Dak unless he gets hurt is going to be the starting qb. The cowboys are all in on him and his contract was formed in such a way that an extension will happen next season or sooner

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It’s going to be funny when the cowboys extend Dak next to watch these very same peoples head explode

Dak unless he gets hurt is going to be the starting qb. The cowboys are all in on him and his contract was formed in such a way that an extension will happen next season or sooner
No.

Not now.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I spend a fair bit of time on a Chargers forum, and a Lions forum. I've peeked in on Eagles and Packers forums. Generally fans are contentious, angry, and difficult to please...just about everywhere.

:laugh:

-The Charger forum is made up 2/3 of jaded, gloomy guys who anticipate LAC will ultimately screw up another season. One of their posters humorously features this for his signature, "Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress." LOL!

-The Lions forum will kill you if criticize the coach, GM, or many of the players. I'm sure it's been different when they were cellar dwellers, but they had a winning 2022 season, and finally have a little hope. They guard that hope like Fremen guarding water.

Both those forums have a majority 50+ year old, like this one.
These older fans you speak of remember the Super Bowl wins . They lived it. Easy to become jaded after what weve witnessed since those days.

stinkface

Reaction score
I see a goal line package with Lance. He is a better runner then passer at this point and time. He has unique running skills and athletic skills. RPO on the goal line will be really hard to defend and we no longer have a power back.

nobody

Reaction score
At least they're trying SOMETHING to finally address the backup QB position. Who cares if he's considered a bust, maybe he'll be a solid backup.

T-RO

Reaction score
These older fans you speak of remember the Super Bowl wins . They lived it.
From the day I arrived at UCLA (1981)
...My Bruins football won 5 straight major bowl games, including one with Troy
...My Bruins b-ball won a championship
...My Lakers won multiple titles
...Dodgers got one

I moved to Dallas (1987)
...Troy soon landed and the Cowboys won 3 @the Dance
...Dodgers got another one
...Lakers two more

I dumped the Lakers and the Dodgers...and have enjoyed 1 sports title in the past 25 years. (Dirk and Mavs)

Happy for you...or for anyone here... to tell me what it all means

My conclusion?: An NFL Fans "deserves" about 1 championship every 32 years. You get extra...you deserve a drought later.
Enjoy every win. Sports is not something to live for and isn't trustworthy. Tomorrow we die.

Last edited:

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Kid was injured ....only 22(?) I dont get the bust thoughts being tossed at him. Let him develop a bit and get a little experience. His hilites are awesome. I didnt see a package of his low lites so I cant speak to them.

But I do have to ask..Why look at his mistakes and deem them the norm for him instead of looking at the good things and see the potential