Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Honestly there was a local news spot last night showing Rush throw deep at the Star and I was even more impressed with his arm and accuracy. A good backup. Lance is a wildcard. I know a 4th is mid level but not sure worth it unless they see him
Growing within the club. But cheers! Maybe working in the system changes things

ShortRound

Reaction score
Woah, Dakmageddon

Me running to Cowboyszone comments ... lol

nz4YOnO.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some great coaches just aren’t good GM’s
Obviously Shanny is much better at scheme than talent evaluation lol
They’ve drafted a bunch of real good players since he’s been the coach, but it’s extremely difficult evaluating a QB. They were winning a lot of games with Jimmy G, but they tried getting better at the position, and made a big mistake. Fortunately for them it didn’t set them back. We would all like to improve on Dak, but we could end up with another Trey Lance trying to do it. Many fans here seem to think all it takes is drafting a QB high and BINGO! It’s not that simple.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
Exactly, people are complaining about this lol. You should always look at QB’s especially a 23 year old that was picked #3. Low risk to check him out, high reward if he figures it out and fits in the Cowboys offense a year or two from now.
Think Jordan Love, he sat for how many seasons. Look how polished he has looked in the preseason.