Signed by Cowboys 49ers Trade QB Trey Lance to the Cowboys for 2024 4th round pick

_sturt_

Reaction score
Soooooooooooooooooooo....

Question... does Grier stay on the roster and get a chance to impress another team tomorrow night... or does Rush play the whole game?

Proof

Reaction score
How? You think they were the only team willing to take a shot at him? The guy was the overall number 3 pick just a couple of years ago. They may catch lightning in a bottle, they may not. Either way they should always be looking at QB’s.
because he sucks. lost his job to mr irrelevant and couldn’t beat out sam darnold as the backup.

wentz was the number 2 pick a few years ago as was zach wilson.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now instead of 3 QBs who can't play the Cowboys now have 4.

And all it cost was a 4th round pick.

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Woah, Dakmageddon

Me running to Cowboyszone comments ... lol

nz4YOnO.gif

Lol

MikeB80

Reaction score
this guy is going to take a roster spot from someone on the 53.

that is fantastic.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I like taking a flyer on the guy, but a 4th is too much for a guy that’s shown nothing and was likely going to be cut. Cowboys are very thing on picks next year.

droopdog7

Reaction score
A flyer on a developmental qb that hasn’t really had a chance. He might suck now, he might suck always. But I’m not worried about this year with him. If we get to our third round QB were in trouble either way.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I can hear Skip praising they got em for a 4th rd pick...Then Stephen A laughing!!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hmm, he couldn’t run that Niners offense with Shanahan but he will develop here? I would feel better if it was for our 2nd round project pick! :muttley: