5 seed in NFC is wrapped up

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
You lied. Just own it. You made pronounment that the Cowboys WILL NOT WIN THE DIVISION. Not might not etc... Next time think before you make an Abosolute statement, and then make it worse by lying.
I stand by what I said. Them not winning the division and the % chance of them winning the division aren’t the same. They will not win the division. Doesn’t matter what you or I think.

JBS

Reaction score
Is this the 1st season of football many people have watched here? 5 seed already wrapped up?

Historically....with half a season to play...we COULD get 5 seed.. or 1 seed... or miss the playoffs all together
Cowboys may miss the playoffs. Talk about clueless. You sure are

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nobody said anything about giving up. Getting into the playoffs as the 5 seed doesn’t mean the season is over. Get a grip.
You said we should lose to the Lions on purpose.

"get a grip"

:laugh:

JBS

Reaction score
You said we should lose to the Lions on purpose.

"get a grip"

:laugh:
I said in a specific scenario it might make sense. I stand by that claim. Let’s see what the situation is when that game arrives.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way we survive the last part of our schedule as we are running out of below .500 teams to abuse.
We don't play very well vs teams with winning records esp away from home.
Dang where are the 8-9 Bucs when you need them!!!!!!

JBS

Reaction score
No way we survive the last part of our schedule as we are running out of below .500 teams to abuse.
What do you mean. We are playing 8 game winner from the nfc south again. Same same.

JBS

Reaction score
Nahhhh ....... I'll just make fun of ya now and ignore it if what you say happens.

;)
You can make fun of me all you want. Doesn’t change the fact that what I posted is true and that’s how it’s going to play out. Not my fault y’all too deluded to realize it

morat1959

Reaction score
They gobble up this crap every season.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Buffalo will be favored against Dallas in buffalo.. you can say whatever you want but that’s not an easy game and we aren’t even favored.
It’s a very winnable game as they are a mash unit on defense and their qb is a turnover machine

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. 25% is about right. That isn’t very high. And an eagles loss tonight will increase those odds but they won’t sky rocket them. We will still be heavy underdogs.
Now I understand the confusion in this thread. To you, 27% = 0%, and ~40% (what they'll be if the Chiefs win tonight) also = 0%. Got it.

JBS

Reaction score
Now I understand the confusion in this thread. To you, 27% = 0%, and ~40% (what they'll be if the Chiefs win tonight) also = 0%. Got it.
100% will not be 40% if they lose tonight

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Too much worrying about seeding. I want to win every game we have left, no matter how unlikely that is. Going into the playoffs hot is more important than seeding. Every game remaining is very important. This team must continue to improve week to week.
Let the chips fall as they will. We can defeat or lose to any team in the playoffs. The sweetest win comes over the best opponents.

JBS

Reaction score
It’s a very winnable game as they are a mash unit on defense and their qb is a turnover machine
Yes. It is winnable. They’re all winnable. The problem is you have to win just about all of them. And a lot of them are also loseable. And you can’t lose many, maybe 1.

td4mvp2k

Reaction score
its been their fate for the past 27 yrs this year is no different

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here we are hoping another team does the dirty work for us instead of ramming it down their throats in Philly 3 weeks ago when even the refs were giving the game on a platter to us.
Yes, pray the Chiefs win.........Yes pray the Niners get beat by another team in the playoffs..........Yes pray and pray some more................
This is the decay and Pathetic condition of some of our fan base today due to GM Jerry!!!!!
Tex we miss you..................

Status
Not open for further replies.