5 seed in NFC is wrapped up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
They need to control what is front of them, which is winning each game one at a time. The season and the division is far from over. Respectfully some of you that think they have no chance in these upcoming games, I don’t know why you even bother watching.
For real, I can't stand fans that care about this stuff. Win each football game, who cares who it is!!! We will have to play the best NFC team in the championship anyways!!!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
8 games left and you talkin about playoff seeding?

Pass... I prefer to soak in what is shaping up to be a very good season one game at a time.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
The Cowboy's need to win out if they have any hopes of winning the division and 1 seed ala the 1993/94 season.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Let's see how things go over the next few weeks. We still have another game with Philly coming up.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Philly is going to lose in KC tonight. Reid and Mahomes have not lost ever after their bye week and Arrowhead is maybe the toughest stadium to play in as the visitor.

Chris Jones going to burry Jalen Hurts tonight.

Then we play them in a few weeks. Then the Lions. We can still go for the 1st and/or 2nd seed.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Too early for me to start looking at post season. Some tough opponents coming up and they need to just focus 1 game at a time putting together their best effort each game.

erod

Reaction score
Cowboys won’t win the division. The 5 seed is basically wrapped up.

Looking ahead, best case scenario is lions get the 1 seed.

It’s literally better for us to lose to Detroit in the regular season if it helps them get the 1 seed

@nfc south winner followed by @detroit is by far best case scenario for our playoff road

These regular season games are borderline meaningless for us
We can't lose on Jimmy Johnson day!!

erod

Reaction score
Philly is going to lose in KC tonight. Reid and Mahomes have not lost ever after their bye week and Arrowhead is maybe the toughest stadium to play in as the visitor.

Chris Jones going to burry Jalen Hurts tonight.

Then we play them in a few weeks. Then the Lions. We can still go for the 1st and/or 2nd seed.
Hope so, but don't think so.

The Chiefs have struggled this year. They could easily have 5-6 losses. Not the same team as before.

JBS

Reaction score
Eagles have at KC, at Dallas, SFO, at Seattle and Buf on the next 5 weeks, that is more difficult then our schedule ahead. Not scared of Buffalo, nor playing Detroit at home. Miami is the one game that is a toss up, but they also have struggled against top competition.
Buffalo will be favored against Dallas in buffalo.. you can say whatever you want but that’s not an easy game and we aren’t even favored.

tomokawan

Reaction score

It’s literally better for us to lose to Detroit in the regular season if it helps them get the 1 seed

@nfc south winner followed by @detroit is by far best case scenario for our playoff road

Love these ridiculous pronouncements with many games to play. Who are you?? Nostradamus???

JBS

Reaction score
DVOA has the Cowboys' chances of winning the division, going into tonight's game, at 27.4%. Obviously, they'll go way up or way down depending on tonight's outcome. But 27% just isn't so slim that you can discount it. And if the Chiefs win tonight, they'll be a heckuva lot more than slim.
Yes. 25% is about right. That isn’t very high. And an eagles loss tonight will increase those odds but they won’t sky rocket them. We will still be heavy underdogs.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
I think the eagles will lose tonight so I don't think it's time to concede given there's a lot of games left in the season. One game at a time. The Cowboys got this.

Silverz1972

Reaction score

I don’t know detroit is stuggling against sone crummy teams.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
to each his own.... just that the team itself should never lose a game for any reason, whether it be for a better position by means of whom they play, or for better draft pick. just not good philosophy. I would rather we just play who falls in our laps and win those games, if you cant win, then so be it. just like I would rather we play an opponent at full strength rather than be happy a player is injured.
Oh ok yeah I never advocate losing. Its not that deep honestly if we see the 49ers we see them but i'm not losing on purpose to face a team now that is a loser mentality.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Is this the 1st season of football many people have watched here? 5 seed already wrapped up?

Historically....with half a season to play...we COULD get 5 seed.. or 1 seed... or miss the playoffs all together

tomokawan

Reaction score
Yes. 25% is about right. That isn’t very high. And an eagles loss tonight will increase those odds but they won’t sky rocket them. We will still be heavy underdogs.
You lied. Just own it. You made pronounment that the Cowboys WILL NOT WIN THE DIVISION. Not might not etc... Next time think before you make an Abosolute statement, and then make it worse by lying.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Sorry but we’re not playing the likes of Panthers, Giants, and Jets in the playoffs. If you want to be the best you’ve got to beat the best. And TBH, cupcake playoff games don’t prepare us well for the big dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.