50+ minutes of Dak winning games in the clutch

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If mistakes denoted stupidity we would all be idiots. Only a fool thinks they never make mistakes and only a bigger fool believes those that claim as such.

Team should be good this year.

Just tickling your ribs, Fuzzy brain. I also think the team will be pretty competitive, but I hope it does not turn out like the last few years. Dak may still be young in mind, but he is getting older body wise.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Just tickling your ribs, Fuzzy brain. I also think the team will be pretty competitive, but I hope it does not turn out like the last few years. Dak may still be young in mind, but he is getting older body wise.
If I thought you were serious I would have come with a harsh as opposed to philosophical response.

I do get the frustration. I do not get the way people deal with it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If I thought you were serious I would have come with a harsh as opposed to philosophical response.

Well, frustration sets in for the young that have never seen success, and for the older people the frustration comes from knowing what this great franchise used to be like until, umm, somebody wanted to be owner, coach, trainer, water boy and head cheerleader. Until that changes, we all get frustration, and how others handle it should not concern you or I.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Well, frustration sets in for the young that have never seen success, and for the older people the frustration comes from knowing what this great franchise used to be like until, umm, somebody wanted to be owner, coach, trainer, water boy and head cheerleader. Until that changes, we all get frustration, and how others handle it should not concern you or I.
It concerns me when people make up crap and try to gaslight me with it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It concerns me when people make up crap and try to gaslight me with it.

Fuzz head, you are to smart to be gaslighted. Another thing, I've really never understood what gaslighting means? My cousin, a Zuni Indian, tried to explain that to me, but I can never understand what that means.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Fuzz head, you are to smart to be gaslighted. Another thing, I've really never understood what gaslighting means? My cousin, a Zuni Indian, tried to explain that to me, but I can never understand what that means.
Thus my saying try.

It's essentially lying but it is specific to lying and attempts to confuse when confronted with proof to the contrary.

A famous example is is a joke by Eddie Murphy where he is caught by his wife in bed cheating on her and he says, "Yes, I ****ed her, but I made love to you."

In this case it is all the lies and dissembling I have been presented with since the OP. It's somewhat galling how much I have seen it come out reflexively.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Thus my saying try.

It's essentially lying but it is specific to lying and attempts to confuse when confronted with proof to the contrary.

A famous example is is a joke by Eddie Murphy where he is caught by his wife in bed cheating on her and he says, "Yes, I ****ed her, but I made love to you."

In this case it is all the lies and dissembling I have been presented with since the OP. It's somewhat galling how much I have seen it come out reflexively.
:hammer: :clap::bow:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Thus my saying try.

I see, and that is where your frustration come in. However, you know as well as we all know, everyone does not think the same or react the same in similar situations, we all have our own free will to think as we choose.

I get that this is about our Dallas Cowboys and as for myself, I like some things and then there are other things I despise about this franchise, but I'm just a grain of sand in the sense of all the Cowboy fans.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Ah, wonderful!
If only Jerald could get every fan watching this video tha replicas of NFC and super bowl trophies to hold as we view Deek's acmes.
Like this. The argument I refute is that Dak is not clutch. Schtick boy here is trying to confuse the issue and make it about something else and pretend that 17 pages of arguments have not happened.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I see, and that is where your frustration come in. However, you know as well as we all know, everyone does not think the same or react the same in similar situations, we all have our own free will to think as we choose.

I get that this is about our Dallas Cowboys and as for myself, I like some things and then there are other things I despise about this franchise, but I'm just a grain of sand in the sense of all the Cowboy fans.
Thus my saying how they react to said thoughts and feelings. Don't lie to me or tell me it's raining while you are pissing on my leg and I have no issue.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Like this. The argument I refute is that Dak is not clutch. Schtick boy here is trying to confuse the issue and make it about something else and pretend that 17 pages of arguments have not happened.

I like Schtick boy, he has his thought just like we all do bout Dak. My thoughts about Dak were fine when he took over for Romo, and I don't pocket watch, but I soured on Dak the day I found out about the "you can't get rid of me unless I want you too" contract. Of course that was JJ's dumb move.

After that I was still thinking about what Coach Parcells said, "You are what you are after three years as a QB". Then I think about how the front office let this all play out for going on 7-9 more years. I've seen to much already to form my opinion about Dak.

So? What can I do but sit around, smoke some devil weed, write music, come here and argue with all the stupid Cowboy fans I can, even the mods, they are more stupid then most of fans are, bless them wardens.

Life is good, scary, funny, sexy...all kind of cool stuff.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I like Schtick boy, he has his thought just like we all do bout Dak. My thoughts about Dak were fine when he took over for Romo, and I don't pocket watch, but I soured on Dak the day I found out about the "you can't get rid of me unless I want you too" contract. Of course that was JJ's dumb move.

After that I was still thinking about what Coach Parcells said, "You are what you are after three years as a QB". Then I think about how the front office let this all play out for going on 7-9 more years. I've seen to much already to form my opinion about Dak.

So? What can I do but sit around, smoke some devil weed, write music, come here and argue with all the stupid Cowboy fans I can, even the mods, they are more stupid then most of fans are, bless them wardens.

Life is good, scary, funny, sexy...all kind of cool stuff.
Sure and it definitely seems that given what Dak has been for most of his career the picks are an outlier and they should go down given regression to the mean.

How many more games do you think we might have won had Dak had his career norm with picks?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Who are you to "get" how people deal with things? Why would such things bother you? Why would you care?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sure and it definitely seems that given what Dak has been for most of his career the picks are an outlier and they should go down given regression to the mean.

How many more games do you think we might have won had Dak had his career norm with picks?

If you want to talk stats, about the same.

I would have no answer because no one can answer that, that is in the past and I have no idea what will happen in the future.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear boy!
Why the angst, Earl
You can load all 17 pages and "clutch" jobs on a lorry and take them to a salvage yard and get -$10.

And before you go all academic on me, learn how to use the word REFUTE. How, good chap Earl, can you disprove something that is subjective??
I have seen you misuse me English language many times and withheld me fiery speak. So watch it, Earl.