50+ minutes of Dak winning games in the clutch

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Dear boy!
Why the angst, Earl
You can load all 17 pages and "clutch" jobs on a lorry and take them to a salvage yard and get -$10.

And before you go all academic on me, learn how to use the word REFUTE. How, good chap Earl, can you disprove something that is subjective??
I have seen you misuse me English language many times and withheld me fiery speak. So watch it, Earl.
Clutch is not a subjective term given that "close and late" is a defined stat.

I am not arguing with your subjective feelings. I am arguing the objective basis for it. Thus my consistent commentary about the cognitive dissonance.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If you want to talk stats, about the same.

I would have no answer because no one can answer that, that is in the past and I have no idea what will happen in the future.
So you expect his pick rate will be like last year and not like the other 6 years of his career? He is just "broken" now like some have been trying to sell.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I am not arguing with your subjective feelings. I am arguing the objective basis for it. Thus my consistent commentary about the cognitive dissonance.

Tha is what YOU say!
:laugh::lmao:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

M-W: (in sport) denoting or occurring in a critical situation in which the outcome of a game or competition is at stake:
"they both are hard-nosed players who seem to thrive in clutch situations"

Now, if you want to change "clutch" from a adjective to a verb, do so. Nothing tha we men do to the English language surprises me anymore.
But even as an adjective your "clutch" is subjective, and even if you are educated below the Mason-Dixon line, that is no excuse, Earl.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
M-W: (in sport) denoting or occurring in a critical situation in which the outcome of a game or competition is at stake:
"they both are hard-nosed players who seem to thrive in clutch situations"

Now, if you want to change "clutch" from a adjective to a verb, do so. Nothing tha we men do to the English language surprises me anymore.
But even as an adjective your "clutch" is subjective, and even if you are educated below the Mason-Dixon line, that is no excuse, Earl.
That definition is not mutually exclusive with close and late. Close and late is defined as last 4 minutes and within one score of a lead or tie. Your deduction fails.

If you do not believe in objective reality then fine. I reject nihilism too.

You do seem enamored with my education level. Feeling insecure?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
That definition is not mutually exclusive with close and late. Close and late is defined as last 4 minutes and within one score of a lead or tie. Your deduction fails.

If you do not believe in objective reality then fine. I reject nihilism too.

You do seem enamored with my education level. Feeling insecure?
You canna get around the fact at "clutch" is subjective, forest girl.
I figure Eastern Kentucky or Grambling, centers of wisdom and research. Do tell us with a bio. It would be more interesting than your misguided posts.

Last edited:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Everything an be subjective if you insist on it. It is of course intentionally ignorant to the stats that have been created to measure it.

But hey if you want to feel that he is not clutch for the lulz then go for it.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I figure Eastern Kentucky or Grambling, centers of wisdom and research. Do tell us with a bio. It would be more interesting than your misguided posts.
Nice edit to add a dig at my education level. I have not even mentioned it and you bringing it up just tells me I am making you feel insecure.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Everything an be subjective if you insist on it. It is of course intentionally ignorant to the stats that have been created to measure it.

How convenient that everything can be subjective. If it is 102 fahrenheit in Dallas, some chamber of commerce dimwit and you can say it is really just a number.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score

Define "clutch" for me, please.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
How convenient that everything can be subjective. If it is 102 fahrenheit in Dallas, some chamber of commerce dimwit and you can say it is really just a number.
i have noticed online that people that like to dissociate into alternate personalities take the hardest line on this stance.

Objective reality is hard for them to bear.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
i have noticed online that people that like to dissociate into alternate personalities take the hardest line on this stance.

Objective reality is hard for them to bear.
OK, professor ..."People WHO like to ..."
No matter what they say in Kentucky.

And, if I may add, subjective usage is difficult to bear and to understand for you Dak Comfort Men.

(I am having soup, sardines and crackers for me dinner. Later, after a dessert of molasses and bread, I will think of you and your unusual and pedantic
takes and toss my head back in laughter.)

Last edited: