7 yr old writes heartbreaking letter to Jerry Jones (with parents help)

Big_D

Reaction score
WOW Even a 7 year old who probably started realistically watching football 2 years ago has lost hope. lol

GenoT

Reaction score
Heartbreaking? lol The letter expresses relatable frustration, but my heart is not breaking for the kid. It's football, not child abuse.
Then again, Child Protective Services may think otherwise — especially in the DFW vicinity.

Jipper

Reaction score
haha...love the "cheerleaders are the better team this year"....i remember being at a thanksgiving game as a kid in the late 90s when they were getting beat bad and my mom and i yelling that to the players.....Put the cheerleaders in!

Bigdog

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Ryan, you will be hurting his feelings.

jujoboys

Reaction score
This is my opinion and my opinion only. The sad part about this whole thing is how the kid describes his mother's behavior during the game. I get frustrated when the Cowboys are losing but if my kid is around I hold my frustration in. I definitely would not be promoting a letter written by my 7 year that disrespects an adult (Jason Garrett) and says bad things about the organization. Even though I may agree with the contents of the letter we should be teaching our kids to show respect. I go to football games and I constantly see people that curse, disrespect other fan bases, and act a fool about something that is supposed to be entertaining. I have always wondered what makes a person want to do that. Why not go to a game and show good sportsmanship and enjoy it for what it is. Have fun with fans of your team and fans of opposing teams. This kid witnessing his parent act irrational and call coaches names and say the organization s**** on a weekly basis answers my questions about where the obnoxious fans come from.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
The emperor has no clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
This is my opinion and my opinion only. The sad part about this whole thing is how the kid describes his mother's behavior during the game. I get frustrated when the Cowboys are losing but if my kid is around I hold my frustration in. I definitely would not be promoting a letter written by my 7 year that disrespects an adult (Jason Garrett) and says bad things about the organization. Even though I may agree with the contents of the letter we should be teaching our kids to show respect. I go to football games and I constantly see people that curse, disrespect other fan bases, and act a fool about something that is supposed to be entertaining. I have always wondered what makes a person want to do that. Why not go to a game and show good sportsmanship and enjoy it for what it is. Have fun with fans of your team and fans of opposing teams. This kid witnessing his parent act irrational and call coaches names and say the organization s**** on a weekly basis answers my questions about where the obnoxious fans come from.
Just my opinion... I love his mother's passion.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
May be the kid got stuck at, when you are happy and you know Jason Garrett it.